Shooting Mammals in a Barrel: 12/23/2012, BILLS @ Fish GAME THREAD

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The body language from this team tells me all I need to know. They're mentally shot.

That certainly appeared to be the case last week in Torronto.

Man was in neutral zone first!!!!

This is BS

It used to be that very often, the center would snap the ball immediately when he sensed encroachment regardless of the snap count.

I rarely see that anymore. I wonder why that is?

Maybe because there's so much offensive movement these days that you also take the risk of a illegal procedure?

Lmao..I love how the playcalling and Fitz are being called out by dorkington. Not a fumble by SJ in the redzone, not a dropped TD by SJ, not 2 dropped passes by SJ, not 4 false starts. Nope, its Chan and Fitz. Lmfao

do other players make mistakes sometimes: yes. But you can count on Chan and Fitz to make one EVERY GAME. But your right, this entire season of underachievement, poor discipline and overall crappy plan is not Chan or Fitz's fault.

Eh, screw it. PTR is so far up Fitzpatrick's ass it'll do no good.

I like Fitz. He's a gamer. But he's got average skills at best, and is coached by a bad playcaller and has no talented WRs to throw to, and a sketchy line after 3 seconds.

We need a better QB, we need a better line, we need a better set of WRs, we even need a more well rounded RB to help in pass protection (I assume FJ is essentially retired). And that's not even getting to our defense, who is even worse.

Lmao..I love how the playcalling and Fitz are being called out by dorkington. Not a fumble by SJ in the redzone, not a dropped TD by SJ, not 2 dropped passes by SJ, not 4 false starts. Nope, its Chan and Fitz. Lmfao

And people wonder why I make annoying Fitz posts. Because the so-called intelligent posters ATL refers to all devolve into piling on Fitz and Chan. Meanwhile all week they all say we should lose out