Shooting Mammals in a Barrel: 12/23/2012, BILLS @ Fish GAME THREAD

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy harassing you was hilarious

Well I understood his point but there are about 50 other valid criticisms he could make instead of saying that I'm/we're not qualified to comment on football technique.

I guess everyone's amped up early in the game and we've reached that part of the season where we're all attacking our own.

2nd straight week Fitz could not exploit a depleted secondary. Seattle and Miami both played 3rd string CBs or recently signed free agents. If you can't beat the scrubs, then you need to grab a clip board and get used to charting plays.

2nd straight week Fitz could not exploit a depleted secondary. Seattle and Miami both played 3rd string CBs or recently signed free agents. If you can't beat the scrubs, then you need to grab a clip board and get used to charting plays.

Fitz was really inaccurate today as per the norm. He's has to be released. But one more time next week, Chan will trot him out as the "best chance to win" God make it stop!!!

Well he was given teh ball around midfield with about 2:00 left after Tomlin inexplicably tried a 50+FG on the worst kicking surface in the NFL and Mr Dalton couldn't manage to pick up a single first down.

Then he stood on the sidelines and watched Ben throw a crunchtime pick from his own 20 for the second week in a row.

So yes, congrats to Andy for his outstanding spectating skills today, He finds ways to win, even from the sideline. :D

Today, Dalton led the Bengals one more first down on one fewer possession than the Steelers. He got the job done. But this is just one game. He has done enough to win the all season. They might even win the division.

Today, Dalton led the Bengals one more first down on one fewer possession than the Steelers. He got the job done. But this is just one game. He has done enough to win the all season. They might even win the division.

I already said I liked him. I wouldn't have had any problem with the Bills drafting him.

But he got badly worked over by LeBeau today and picking this afternoon to use him as an example of Nix's incompetence makes the poster look foolish and undermines his whole point.

I already said I liked him. I wouldn't have had any problem with the Bills drafting him.

But he got badly worked over by LeBeau today and picking this afternoon to use him as an example of Nix's incompetence makes the poster look foolish and undermines his whole point.

Did anyone say Dalton had a great game?....No.!!! Not the point. The guy's a clutch player and a winner much unlike our team's current QB. That is the point. Who gives a damn whether Steelers D gave him a rough time. Immaterial to my point.

Nix drafting Aaron Williams instead of Dalton with such a glaring need is the point. If you don't get that, then Okay.

This game was definitive Fitz. A true masterpiece that encapsulates his career. 60 minutes of inaccurate, wobbly, 8-yard passes that culminates with a red zone pick to end the game. OMG that last pick was just....just....wow...

This game was definitive Fitz. A true masterpiece that encapsulates his career. 60 minutes of inaccurate, wobbly, 8-yard passes that culminates with a red zone pick to end the game. OMG that last pick was just....just....wow...

\

agree....not sure how he broke physics to throw that last INT. it really is something.