We know Chan's a goner. Here's Ralph's list.

Dr. Trooth

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, this list reminded me of the following scene from Ted:

Ted: White trash name, guess.

John: Mandi? Ted: No. John: Marilyn? Ted: No. John: Brittany? Ted: No. John: Tiffany? Ted: No. John: Candice? Ted: No.

John: Don’t !@#$ with me on this, I know this ****.

Ted: Do you see me !@#$ing with you? I’m completely serious.

John: OK, speed round, I’m gonna rattle off some names and when I hit it, !@#$ing buzz it.

Ted: You do it, I will tell you.

John: You got me?

Ted: Yeah.

John: Alright Brandi, Heather, Channing, Briana, Amber, Sabrina, Melody, Dakota, Sierra, Vandi, Crystal, Samantha, Autumn, Ruby, Taylor, Tara, Tammy, Laura, Shelly and Shantelle? Courtney, Misty, Jenny, Christa, Mindy, Noel, Shelby, Trina, Reba, Cassandra, Nicki, Kelsy, Shaunna, Jolene, Earlie, Claudia, Savannah, Cassie, Dolly, Kendra, Callie, Khloe, Devon, Emmylou, !@#$ing Becky?

Ted: Nope.

John: Wait, was it any one of those names with a Lyn after it?

Ted: YES!

John: OK, Brandy Lyn, Heather Lyn…

Ted: Tammy Lyn.

John: !@#$!

possibly the funniest movie ever.

only if we get that fat o line coach to go with him..the one who used to coach the bills--with the blood pressure of 300/500

That would be Carl Mauch. He was fun to watch.

Steve Spurrier. Not sure he'd come back to NFL but I'd love to give him a shot in buffalo. He's done a great job at collegiate level. And his plan for the skins was a good one just needed better players. His style would be even more suited for today's NFL and he has the backbone we need in a coach.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/post/ross-tucker-tells-hilarious-steve-spurrier-stories/2011/07/22/gIQAmjhXTI_blog.html

“If you guys ever could, you should go back and get a sideline copy of Patrick Ramsey’s first start against the Saints. There were no hot reads or no sight adjusts. If a blitz came, his whole philosophy was to change the play at the line of scrimmage. Well, in the NFL, if it looks like the linebacker from the right’s coming, he’s not the guy coming, it’s the other guy. It’s all disguised. He would literally be on the sideline screaming out to Patrick to change the play, so Patrick would change the play, then the defense would shift, and Spurrier would be like no no no no, and there’d either be a timeout or a delay of game. Dude, it was straight high school. It was honestly hilarious. It was absolutely brutal.”

Here it is. An alphabetical list of every retread HC, perceived HC commodity, "I've heard of him", or on someone's 'wish list' coaches for Ralph to consider to be his next Kevlar vest. For sure, the Bills next HC is on this list. If not, please feel free to add yours.

Bobby April

Bruce Arians

Brian Billick

Todd Bowles

Keith Butler

Tom Cable

Cam Cameron

Dom Capers

Brad Childress

Kelly Clarkson

Bill Cowher

Romeo Crennel

Jack DelRio

Howdy Doody

Tony Dungy

Herm Edwards

Kevin Greene

Russ Grimm

Jon Gruden

Vic Fangio

Jim Fassel

Perry Fewell

Jim Haslett

Hue Jackson

Chip Kelly

Jim Kelly

Lane Kiffen

Monte Kiffen

Mike Leach

Scott Linehan

Eric Mangini

Steve Mariucci

Doug Marrone

Dave McGinnis

Pete Metzelaars

Dick Nolan

Sean Payton

Ron Pitts

Dean Pees

Frank Reich

Andy Reid

Ron Rivera

Terry Robiskie

Mike Sherman

Tony Sparano

Jerry Sullivan

Rex Ryan

Rob Ryan

Nick Saban

Adam Sandler

Marty Schottenheimer

Brian Schottenheimer

Kurt Schottenheimer

Howard Simon

Mike Singletary

Mike Shula

Darryl Talley

Steve Tasker

Mike Tice

Thurman Thomas

Emmitt Thomas

Mark Trestman

Norv Turner

Joe Vitt

Dave Wannstedt

How dare you forget Greg Roman (SF OC)

I think Kelly Clarson would definitely sell tickets though :thumbsup:

He also likes to punch his assistants in the face

sounds good to me :D

Kevin Greene :thumbsup:

For DC

I just want a coach that has some fire. Somebody that will get in Carroll's face after a punk move like Sunday. Someone who will be quotable. If we suck at least we'll get something interesting. Not an Andy Reid type. Is Kevin Greene ready for the big time? What about Mike Tice--ready for another shot?

I want one that keeps us in games in not have to watch the score get run up on us

And who can forget Dennis Green?

I'm sure those guys are available. Dennis Green might need an unlimited McDonalds gift certificate, but otherwise they'd be cheap.

Dennis Green! :thumbsup:

After losses like last week the press conferences would be on primetime with a massive audience of people waiting for the explosion. What could be better for ratings? If you win, people watch. If you lose, people watch.

Tom Cable would be a perfect fit in Buffalo. Seeing his Raiders won/loss record is almost identical to gailey's.

He could continue the century of suck without missing a beat.

Ex-O-line coaches who got a HC job. Because like the Bills no one would work for Davis. There isn't a huge demand for guys with that kind of resume. But hey i bet he would laughingly take the gig.

"the century of suck" ... oh LOL I love that..