Who says Chan gets fired tomorrow?

billsfan_34

Lets be completely serious. Todays game is with out a doubt what gets a HC fired. I am saying by 2 pm tomorrow he is gone. If hes not then by Tuesday Buddy is gone. How many think it goes down like that? If I am wrong I will come back Wednesday and eat Crow no problem.

He should be fired tomorrow, he deserves to be fired tomorrow, every other team would have fired him already...so in Buffalo, that equates to job security and an extension. He won't be fired tomorrow

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I get the feeling that Mr Wilson is somewhat of a vegetable. The family or Nix/ Russ must be making business/football decisions until the owner dies. Wasn't the owners promise to the fans that he wouldn't sell the team just as long as he is still alive?

Point is, no one will be fired until The owner is gone unless Russ / Nix snap out if their fairy tale dream.

Edited by JTO

I am not usually one to call for the firing of a coach, but the blow outs this season, the miscues on Edwards and then Fitzpatrick, and on selecting a defensive coordinator twice says a lot about him as a coach. It is time for the Bills and Chan to move on.

I hope Chan gets broomed, but I want Nix to go with him! His rhetoric is old, he either lies like a rug whenever there is a microphone in his face or he is as dilusional as Ralph appears to be.

Maybe Brandon can make the call. I would give my left one to see Jim Kelly have some say in what goes on at One Bills Drive. He would make some things happen, and I believe he would bring some credibility back to the team.

I honestly think there is a 50-50 chance he's gone tomorrow. I think this game may have woke Ralph up and even though Buddy will be against it Ralph may force his hand one last time. I still think he's very much involved.

I do think Ralph is aware of three things...the record...the score each week...and the money...he may well push for firing

Edited by TheNewBills

Lets be completely serious. Todays game is with out a doubt what gets a HC fired. I am saying by 2 pm tomorrow he is gone. If hes not then by Tuesday Buddy is gone. How many think it goes down like that? If I am wrong I will come back Wednesday and eat Crow no problem.

no way is he gone

Actually...why fire him? Do we want to win the next 2 games and hurt our draft position? Think about that actually...if we fire him and the interim gets all fired up and gets the team to win a game or two the last 2 weeks, that only hurts the team. Let the process of the ultimate pussification of this team complete with Chan and company finishing the year, losing the team more, and losing out so we can at the very least help our draft stock...then fire them.

In fact, we should fire them on the field in the final minute of the final drive of the final game in front of everyone.

Ok, let me ask you guys this. IF Chan is fired, who do you get to replace him?

Bruce Arians, Jay Gruden, Mike McCoy or Mike Zimmer, in that order

Actually...why fire him? Do we want to win the next 2 games and hurt our draft position? Think about that actually...if we fire him and the interim gets all fired up and gets the team to win a game or two the last 2 weeks, that only hurts the team. Let the process of the ultimate pussification of this team complete with Chan and company finishing the year, losing the team more, and losing out so we can at the very least help our draft stock...then fire them.

In fact, we should fire them on the field in the final minute of the final drive of the final game in front of everyone.

Who would the interim even be? It would have to be Wannstache right? Since there is no real OC. Screw it, let Chan play out the string in that case.

Sad to say it, but they got it wrong last time around. The next Bills head coach WAS RIGHT HERE and was interim for 6 games. They let Fewell walk, and he's never coming back.

LOL. This would be awesome!!!!

In all fairness, we could announce that at the end of the year, Chan will not be back. Just like the Chargers.

If it's Nix's decision, Gailey will finish the season.

Nix is too classy and has too much respect to fire him with two games left in the season. That sort of firing gets you blacklisted from coaching work from college to the NFL.

Nope. Need a coherent owner to fire people. Why bother with 2 games left? Lose 2 and we draft higher. BTW, only the 2nd time since 1970 that a team has given up 45+ points in a game in one season four times.

Ah, our meddling owner isn't meddling enough?

He also isn't cheap, but overspends too regularly

Strange times around here.