I'm all in regardless....

KellyToTasker

The "Buffalo" Bills have been and will always be the one team I invest my time, energy and emotion towards. I've been a fan of the Bills for a couple of decades. I literally feel ill after a loss. (I am well rounded - professional job, husband, father, Christian faith - so please refrain from the "finding better things in life" comments).

Long story short, I live out of town and was fortunate enough to attend the Bills/Titans game this year. (The Ralph is heaven on earth - for me - That is literally the one day a year when I'm surrounded by 70 thousand people like me - Not to many Bills fans where I live).

Buffalo hit the field after giving up what turned out to be the game winning touchdown. A fan yells, "Put Thigpen in". Another fan responds, "Shut the ^uck up. Better yet, get the H*LL out of here. How about supporting your GD team".

I relate closer to the 2nd fan (in terms of "supporting the team"). Regardless of the player, coach, owner, etc., I will pull for this football team. I would rather see the Bills finish 8-8 than 5-11 and open the door for a "do over" with new staff. The team is close. Deep down, most people on this board know that. Yes, it's going to be another "long" off season. And yes, the Bills front office will make a move or two to "sell" tickets.

But I for one...Want to remain loyal and faithful. So when the Bills do win it all some day.....I can proudly say that I stood by them every step of the way.

If the fan base turns on the Bills....Then what? It allows for an increased opportunity for the Bills to move to another market. The current players "DO" care. They "Want" to win. The character on this team is in high regard. The talent level is capable of winning (players and coaching staff). You've waited this long....Please step away from the cliff. GO BILLS!!!!!!!

I root for a win every game but still would prefer they lose out. If this defense gets a guy like Manti Teo and the line and secondary keep building, we could be great.

Oh, and immediately get a new coaching staff. Sad, I was watching yesterday and texted my friend and asked if he knew who our Offensive Coordinator was. He didn't. Neither did I.

The "Buffalo" Bills have been and will always be the one team I invest my time, energy and emotion towards. I've been a fan of the Bills for a couple of decades. I literally feel ill after a loss. (I am well rounded - professional job, husband, father, Christian faith - so please refrain from the "finding better things in life" comments).

Long story short, I live out of town and was fortunate enough to attend the Bills/Titans game this year. (The Ralph is heaven on earth - for me - That is literally the one day a year when I'm surrounded by 70 thousand people like me - Not to many Bills fans where I live).

Buffalo hit the field after giving up what turned out to be the game winning touchdown. A fan yells, "Put Thigpen in". Another fan responds, "Shut the ^uck up. Better yet, get the H*LL out of here. How about supporting your GD team".

I relate closer to the 2nd fan (in terms of "supporting the team"). Regardless of the player, coach, owner, etc., I will pull for this football team. I would rather see the Bills finish 8-8 than 5-11 and open the door for a "do over" with new staff. The team is close. Deep down, most people on this board know that. Yes, it's going to be another "long" off season. And yes, the Bills front office will make a move or two to "sell" tickets.

But I for one...Want to remain loyal and faithful. So when the Bills do win it all some day.....I can proudly say that I stood by them every step of the way.

If the fan base turns on the Bills....Then what? It allows for an increased opportunity for the Bills to move to another market. The current players "DO" care. They "Want" to win. The character on this team is in high regard. The talent level is capable of winning (players and coaching staff). You've waited this long....Please step away from the cliff. GO BILLS!!!!!!!

So a meaningless 8-8 that can be chalked up as a successful season is fine for you? You must have tickets for the last home game because there is no other logical reason to hope for that.

The team wont move bc the fans have "turned" on the team rather bc owners are greedy and all the money they can get.

And Fans aren't turning on the team, they better players and are sick of losing. We all love this team and wish Fitz was awesome but he's not nor is Chan and it's time for them to go.

I root for a win every game but still would prefer they lose out. If this defense gets a guy like Manti Teo and the line and secondary keep building, we could be great.

Oh, and immediately get a new coaching staff. Sad, I was watching yesterday and texted my friend and asked if he knew who our Offensive Coordinator was. He didn't. Neither did I.

Modkins

Are you kidding me. This is a late November/ early December tradition which dates back a coupla decades. Bills suck. Lose out. Pick 10th. Why the F did they take him??!!!

Rinse. Repeat.

yup this is part of the "love" process man. come on, the superbowl win in 2042 will be that much sweeter, we can do this.

cubs fans are fine with this route also. one day baby! it will be sweet.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'm with you. I love the Bills and NFL football is the only sport I enjoy watching. Getting pissed off won't change a thing on this team.

Take this cue .... I decided 3 weeks ago to just watch the games and not to get too emotionally involved. I feel much better for it.

For the true whiners my request is JUMP ship now and don't return.

I used to see a LOT of empty seats back in the early '90s when we fielded a winner. The Bills were like the Atlanta Braves where they couldn't fill the stands for playoff games. When the team first started losing in the early '00s after Bruce, Andre and Thurm were given their pink slips all on the same day (it's a wonder we signed Mario) the games were routinely blacked out on TV. Nowadays, though, it seems like the worse the team gets the more tickets they sell. Don't fool yourself, Ralph and his whiz bang CEO Russ would like the team to win every now and then, but they know just what they are doing!

I dropped my season tickets last year & for the 2nd season just bought tickets for the first 3 games last year & the KC/Pats/Miami game this year. I just got sick of sitting thru meaningless December games & being stuck with tickets I could not even give away. Best decision I ever made. If the Bills ever make a serious playoff run I will buy tickets on a game by game basis in December. If I have to pay more then face I would be willing to do that for meaningful December games.

To those who want to lose out...wt_ .....I hate the Jets and phins.....always, love to see the NY media cry when the Jets lose. And, Seatle might be in the hunt, would love to knock them off and out. Sorry, I can't support the lose out scenrio. However, that does not make it any less likely to happen.

Ditto, but this sure is a test of that mettle. I've see too many Bills fans die never seeing them be NFL champions. I'm beginning to think I'll be joining that bunch..

For those that have followed the team since inception like myself, you have seen two AFL Championships in Buffalo. That was the league we were in at that time and we won it all two consecutive years. 50 years is too long a time to wait for another title, but I'll root for the Bills to get there every week and be unhappy if they lose.