Long day for a Young RT?: 12/09/2012, Rams @ Bills GAME THREAD

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 touches for spiller..... How is that possible?

In a nutshell, it's the reason chan NEEDS to be fired. EIGHT TOUCHES!!!! while Fred gets 14. What a joke. Makes me ill

Ron brooks......you stink like horse ****!

No he doesn't

The way I see it, if we had a better QB we would have won that game, HOWEVER, even with the QB we have now, we still could have easily won that game. CJ Spiller getting 8 touches is completely inexcusable and IMO is grounds to fire Chan on the spot. Maybe if this was the first time it happened I could let it slide, but every single goddam game has been like this and it is beyond frustrating. Now Chan does some thing very well and I think he would excel as coach of a team like the Packers. The problem is is that the Bills are all but polar opposites of the Packers.

I'm so close to just not caring about this team anymore. I'm on vacation, in a beautiful place, and every 5 minutes I'm checking my phone to get the game update. Why? Why have I dedicated the last 13 years of fan hood to a team and franchise that is continually clueless when it comes to coaches, players, play calling, front office, and most important, ownership. I really want to root for a team next season that has even a portion of a clue as to what it takes to win. Watching this dog and pony show every season for over a decade is starting to grow tiresome

George Wilson lost us two games. He had two ge clinching picks that would've sealed a win against Tennessee and now today. This needs to be the last year I see him in a Bills uniform.

And, he used to be a receiver!