Long day for a Young RT?: 12/09/2012, Rams @ Bills GAME THREAD

Play calling wasnt that bad... took the 3 instead of relying on Fitz to pass the ball. 3 points is better than an INT

Jacksons fumble and Marios penalty both took points off the board, hopefully it doesnt bite us in the ass when Fitz throws his weekly INT...or 3

Penalty was on Kyle Moore and it was a suspect call.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look....I like Fred Jackson and all, but it is time for him to leave this team if Chan is going to continue coaching. That is the only way Spiller will ever see more carries.

But even then, I guess Tashard Choice would need to egt his touches as well.

Better idea..........CHAN NEEDS TO GO. This is some of the worst crap I have ever seen. Jauron was a better coach at this point. And it kills me to say that. But Chan' personnel groupings and play-calling are just terrible. The best players are not on the field for the Bills, he has no idea how to manage the clock, he never plays for a touchdown and it makes me sick.

Play calling wasnt that bad... took the 3 instead of relying on Fitz to pass the ball. 3 points is better than an INT

Jacksons fumble and Marios penalty both took points off the board, hopefully it doesnt bite us in the ass when Fitz throws his weekly INT...or 3

It's the fact that the Ram's pass rush has had it's ears completely pinned back, inviting draws and delays out of the spread with CJ, which is his strength, but not only aren't we doing anything to slow down the rush, Spiller hasn't even been on the field for most plays, and is behind Jackson in touches 9:5 despite Jackson having far fewer yards and a turnover.

It's !@#$ing maddening.