Fred Jackson, sending a message to Gailey?

DukeyBomb

I don't know if any of you guys seen it. But after one of Freddie's big runs he bent down, looked at the sideline towards the coaches and clapped emphatically. As if to say, "This is what you guys should have been doing all along."

Did anybody else see this or was it just me?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is true. Although, we'd still have to hope that Chan actually saw it on the sideline in between staring at the lights of the Ralph as he daydreamed of sunny days with no wind and attempting 75 pass attempts per game. Or maybe he did pay attention, but won't care anyway.

I don't know if any of you guys seen it. But after one of Freddie's big runs he bent down, looked at the sideline towards the coaches and clapped emphatically. As if to say, "This is what you guys should have been doing all along."

Did anybody else see this or was it just me?

Do you know it was towards the coaches? Maybe it was toward CJ, saying "See kid, this is how you do it." Or maybe it was to the rest of the team, saying "That's right, bitches. I'm older than all of you and kicking ass."

I'm pretty sure but I could be wrong I suppose. The angle of the camera showed both but you couldn't see freddies eyes. But he wasn't facing a certain player either... I'm pretty sure it was the sidelines because that's how it really looked like to me.

Didn't he say something post game about importance of getting the run game going because that's where the teams best talent is?

Which means really nothing: more Chan-speak. :sick:

He would throw every damn down if he thought he could actually get away with it.

I question his mental faculties sometimes.

I'm pretty sure but I could be wrong I suppose. The angle of the camera showed both but you couldn't see freddies eyes. But he wasn't facing a certain player either... I'm pretty sure it was the sidelines because that's how it really looked like to me.

I didn't see it, but judging from your description I'm pretty sure that was the case also.

It's obvious enough what was going on since you never, ever see a player clapping after a play. But to see a player clapping after a play while he was actually turned in the general direction of the sideline?! That is some seriously powerful stuff.

I wonder if this was something that Fred Jackson and Titus Young planned in advance or if it just happened to mysteriously occur in the same week. Somebody should rewatch the tape to see if there were any plays where Fred tossed the ball to an official that was wearing the same kind of shirt that an official in the Lions game might have been wearing. If there was, I'd say that definitely confirms that this was no mere co-incidence...

Do you know it was towards the coaches? Maybe it was toward CJ, saying "See kid, this is how you do it." Or maybe it was to the rest of the team, saying "That's right, bitches. I'm older than all of you and kicking ass."

all the above brother

all the above. lets give Freddy an Amen.

And give Chan a

"THATS what I'm talking about Willis " look.

Love Fred.

We have real for true dynamic duo here friends

I didn't see it, but judging from your description I'm pretty sure that was the case also.

It's obvious enough what was going on since you never, ever see a player clapping after a play. But to see a player clapping after a play while he was actually turned in the general direction of the sideline?! That is some seriously powerful stuff.

I wonder if this was something that Fred Jackson and Titus Young planned in advance or if it just happened to mysteriously occur in the same week. Somebody should rewatch the tape to see if there were any plays where Fred tossed the ball to an official that was wearing the same kind of shirt that an official in the Lions game might have been wearing. If there was, I'd say that definitely confirms that this was no mere co-incidence...

:worthy: