Fred Jackson, sending a message to Gailey?

DukeyBomb

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if any of you guys seen it. But after one of Freddie's big runs he bent down, looked at the sideline towards the coaches and clapped emphatically. As if to say, "This is what you guys should have been doing all along."

Did anybody else see this or was it just me?

I hope so, and I hope Chan listens and feeds him the rock 20+ times a game. Now my disclaimer...that is for pure selfish reasons as I have him in fantasy and need his production. Spiller should be the lead back and getting 20+ touches, but that does nothing for me in fantasy, and since the Bills season is all but done, they can make it up to me by helping win one of my fantasy leagues lol

They could run the ball 40 times each week and we would win more games easy.

The Less Fitz has to do the better.

Yup, I proved this very fact in the other thread about how the Bills rank 9th in rushing attempts.

In the 5 Bills wins we ran the ball 60% of the time. In the games where we were about 50/50 we won close games, in the other 2 games where we ran a lot more than pass, we won big.

In the 7 Bills losses, we passed the ball 60% of the time, even in close games where the run game was having great success but Chan went away from it when he didnt have to.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Fred Jackson is a great leader by example and I imagine he was sending out an emphatic message to everyone coaches included, " This is how we do it, let's flip the track and bring the old school back, this is how we do it"

+1

I agree. But in my mind I would think clapping towards the sidlines is more of a message towards the coaches. You generally clap and get pumped up with the players on the field.

Do you know it was towards the coaches? Maybe it was toward CJ, saying "See kid, this is how you do it." Or maybe it was to the rest of the team, saying "That's right, bitches. I'm older than all of you and kicking ass."

That's it right there => the 3rd option!

I don't know if any of you guys seen it. But after one of Freddie's big runs he bent down, looked at the sideline towards the coaches and clapped emphatically. As if to say, "This is what you guys should have been doing all along."

Just you

How old is Fred? 31? IIRC RB's over 30 are typically on the way down in performance. Split the time evenly like they have. And BTW try to hide the obvious screen pass game that Chan loves so much. It's getting predictable.

They could run the ball 40 times each week and we would win more games easy.

The Less Fitz has to do the better.

Agreed. We need Fitz to manage the game we don't need him to WIN the game. When the team really needs Fitz it's INT's galore!!