Jags game has disaster written all over it

bobinaz

Chan, have you hijacked C.Biscuit97's profile?!?!?!

Haha. Honestly, this is the scenario I see happening: The Bills win 4 straight and all the steps fall into place to jsut win their last game to get into the playoffs. The Jets, with nothing to play for, beat us at home led by Tim Tebow. We lowered our draft pick and the team figures with the run, everyone comes back and no changes are made. Just prepare for it. :nana:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more disastrous outcome to me is the Bills light up the Jags and the false optimism gains more life and the Bills lose draft position.

"Disaster" written all over it? Hate to break it to you, but there's no such thing as a disastrous loss when you're 4-7. The disaster is being 4-7 in the first place.

Disaster? I don't get it. To me disaster would be the Bills winning this game on a field goal in OT.

All of this. "Oh no at 4-8 I'm starting to think this team sucks; what a disastrous outcome!". :bag:

The only thing that scares me is winning worthless games against the Jags, Rams, Dolphins, etc.

A late season winning streak (against the bottom feeders of the league) will be all the ammunition Nix needs to keep Gailey.

It would also mean a lower draft pick and less chance we move on from Fitz next year.

I'm a longtime Bills fan who is tired of the losing.

But I realize that turning things around will require those changes.

and not long ago 7-9 = playoff

I was young but didn't one of the 90s Bills team make the playoffs at 8-8?

Just checked. It was 1989 and 9-7. They started out 8-4 and went 1-3 down the stretch. Could you imagine this board if that happened? http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/1989.htm

Edited by C.Biscuit97

who really cares?

well ... i do

BUT if the jags beat them i wont really care much cuz it will just be another draft spot improvement

i mean im sitting here hoping that a) the bills run the table to miraculously grab the last spot; 4) that simone the wonder kuchi shows up at my door with only a chocolate g-string on; pi) either a or 4 happen

but if none of those things do happen at least the bills are one step closer to possibly getting that franchise qb

yeah my standards are loooooooooooooooooooow

Yeah, Henne scares me a little...I thought he looked pretty good at times in Miami as well. One of those guys I wouldn't have minded seeing the Bills go after, when he was available.

Could care less about Jax Offense. If the D plays as good as it did the past 2 weeks. What matter's is our Offense. Can Fitz put together a decent game and score some TDs this week? That would make all the difference

The weather forecast on Weather.com (I do not live in Western New York) says it will be 50 with 21 mph winds and a 60% chance of rain. I see a whole lot of Fitzie throws nose diving into the turf, or flying out of bounds. Have you all seen that he has absolutely NO IDEA how to throw the back shoulder out pattern to Stevie or any other of our receivers? The ball always ends up out of bounds 5 yards behind the receiver. If we run the ball 40 times, given the weather conditions, we should win fairly easily. But given what our coach is capable of, that will most likely not happen, and it will be dogfight of a game with everyone probably in shock as the 4th qtr winds down and Chad Henne, Mike Malarkey and the 2-9 Jaguars beat our beloved Bills. There was no life in the team in Indy. Why would there be any life in the team another game further from the playoffs with a coach that the players know will not give them a gameplan they can win with, and make boneheaded decisions throughout the game? I personally will feel humiliated losing to Jacksonville. But I will be smiling inside knowing that Gailey will most definitely be fired at the end of the season if he coaches another game anywhere close to the level of last weeks debacle in Indy. Have a good weekend to all.

The weather forecast on Weather.com (I do not live in Western New York) says it will be 50 with 21 mph winds and a 60% chance of rain. I see a whole lot of Fitzie throws nose diving into the turf, or flying out of bounds. Have you all seen that he has absolutely NO IDEA how to throw the back shoulder out pattern to Stevie or any other of our receivers? The ball always ends up out of bounds 5 yards behind the receiver. If we run the ball 40 times, given the weather conditions, we should win fairly easily. But given what our coach is capable of, that will most likely not happen, and it will be dogfight of a game with everyone probably in shock as the 4th qtr winds down and Chad Henne, Mike Malarkey and the 2-9 Jaguars beat our beloved Bills. There was no life in the team in Indy. Why would there be any life in the team another game further from the playoffs with a coach that the players know will not give them a gameplan they can win with, and make boneheaded decisions throughout the game? I personally will feel humiliated losing to Jacksonville. But I will be smiling inside knowing that Gailey will most definitely be fired at the end of the season if he coaches another game anywhere close to the level of last weeks debacle in Indy. Have a good weekend to all.

This is exactly how I see it.