How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs?

I figured this would be a good game to get us through this terrible season and give perspective to just how long it has been....

1999 was the last year the Bills made the NFL Playoffs...

I was 26 years old, no debt, single, happy...now I will be 40 next year, lots of debt, married, and my entire 30's will be spent not watching a SINGLE Bills playoff game.

How about you?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured this would be a good game to get us through this terrible season and give perspective to just how long it has been....

I was 26 years old, no debt, single, happy...now I will be 40 next year, lots of debt, married, and my entire 30's will be spent not watching a SINGLE Bills playoff game.

How about you?

How about you?

I was ALSO 26 and turning 40 next year, ironically enough. I have been through bad teams, good teams, great teams, and terrible teams.

I have tailgated and went to the bar with many Buffalo Bills players, and attended the HOF induction of Thurman Thomas in Canton.

I've met Marv Levy on the streets of Chicago, and Ralph Wilson at the owners meetings and after a Bills victory over the Jets in 1999.

I just feel disconnected with this team- they just don't have a chemistry and a personality as a team that feels life family. Personally I think they need to replace everyone in management and coaches and start over, building around Johnson, Byrd, Spiller and Gilmore. Most everyone else seems to be terribly inconsistent and out of touch with what is going on.

I had just turned 39 - and a friend had just stopped by my house, with his very annoying wife - guess they didn't realize I was a Bills fan - anyway, the Bills just scored to go ahead and the wife says something to the effect of "how exciting, your team is going to win....." I shot her the evil eye and said "the games not over - don't jinx them...." the rest, as they say, is history....funny, they never stopped by unannounced again....

Great thread. 23 Here , now 36.

Same here. But I'd say it's 50/50 whether any of us EVER sees another Bills playoff run. It all depends on who buys the team when Ralph dies - because we'll never see another playoff game as long as Ralph lives. That's the saddest part of all.