Benghazi

DEMS’ BENGHAZI STRATEGY: DENY, DELAY, DISRUPT, DISCREDIT:

With the House convening a select committee to investigate the Benghazi scandal, Democrats can be expected to be totally cooperative, completely forthcoming and unusually public spirited …

and we have this fabulous bridge in Brooklyn at special price just for you! Morning Examiner lays it out in detail.

The mainstream media’s slashing profiles of Rep. Trey Gowdy are likely being researched and written as this is posted.

7 - 5

That will be the partisan split on the Benghazi panel, per Politico.

Pelosi wants it to be even, even though “Pelosi’s select committee probing global warming had nine Democrats and six Republicans.”

Deep enough to see the Republicans are making a mountain out of a mole hill

Maybe we should have Neil Young write a song about it. Four dead in Benghazi. Hmmm, has a nice ring to it. But you'd probably prefer it was writting by Weird Al Yankovic so you could yuck it up everytime it's played in the radio.

Funny how four dead students at Kent State become icons and the four killed in Benghazi have already been forgotten. Gee, what party was in the White House during that event?

Deep enough to see the Republicans are making a mountain out of a mole hill

I know Benghazi is just a stale joke to you but aren't you in the least bit curious to finally be able to prove what a minor thing it was and to clear Hillary's name?

I know Benghazi is just a stale joke to you but aren't you in the least bit curious to finally be able to prove what a minor thing it was and to clear Hillary's name?

And maybe the the investigation will turn up evidence that George and Laura Bush orchestrated the whole Benghazi disaster, eh...that would make it worth it, huh?

And maybe the the investigation will turn up evidence that George and Laura Bush orchestrated the whole Benghazi disaster, eh...that would make it worth it, huh?

They did, because, well, you know, Iraq.

They did, because, well, you know, Iraq.

yup. i can see the logic. similar scale, scope and consequences on a national and international level for events in iraq and libya (especially bengazi). ya'll are fanatics. proportion is a useful concept.

yup. i can see the logic. similar scale, scope and consequences on a national and international level for events in iraq and libya (especially bengazi). ya'll are fanatics. proportion is a useful concept.

So you have no desire to see what kind of leadership we have leading this country? How this has been handled doesn't bother you one bit? Oh that's right, it's nothing because it's your guy. Plenty of us conservatives were real pissed the way Bush and the boys handled the whole Iraq mess.

So you have no desire to see what kind of leadership we have leading this country? How this has been handled doesn't bother you one bit? Oh that's right, it's nothing because it's your guy. Plenty of us conservatives were real pissed the way Bush and the boys handled the whole Iraq mess.

I remember that silence well.

Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

The decision to invade Iraq had wide bipartisan support. But I wasn't trying to compare the two.