Benghazi

All of them on multiple occasions have stood in front of the camera and lied.

Worse, they specifically lied straight to the face of the families of the deceased, while standing by the coffins as they came off the plane.

Or what gatorman would call "a yuckaminute."

Worse, they specifically lied straight to the face of the families of the deceased, while standing by the coffins as they came off the plane.

Or what gatorman would call "a yuckaminute."

Gosh, all this talk about lies, thought we were talking about the Bush administration lying us into a war. How do those people sleep?

Gosh, all this talk about lies, thought we were talking about the Bush administration lying us into a war. How do those people sleep?

You mean the lie Hillary Clinton gave to get us into a war? THAT same lie?

Such a good little predictable statist you are.

Bush had a 26% or so approval rating late in his 2nd term which means many of his previous supporters disapproved of him. Comparing a lousy performance from years ago to a lousy performance today doesn't make today's lousy performance any better.

Edited by keepthefaith

Bush had a 26% or so approval rating late in his 2nd term which means many of his previous supporters disapproved of him. Comparing a lousy performance from years ago to a lousy performance today doesn't make today's lousy performance any better.

Lying us into a war is the comparison to lying about an event in the past. Many of those clowns that had given up on him also voted for him...twice. Even after he was exposed for lie and lie

You mean the lie Hillary Clinton gave to get us into a war? THAT same lie?

Such a good little predictable statist you are.

THE lie???

Lying us into a war is the comparison to lying about an event in the past. Many of those clowns that had given up on him also voted for him...twice. Even after he was exposed for lie and lie

THE lie???

She told the same story Bush did, so if Bush lied to get us into the war, so did Hillary.

Even a good little statist like you can connect those dots.

But just in case, here's a nice video of HIllary lying us into a war. Wait...isn't that you leading them in song?

http://youtu.be/HtK9AzcU42g

Former Obama NSC spokesman on Benghazi: “Dude, this was like, two years ago.”

How embarrassing for all of us

Benghazi: Now What Difference Does It Make?

By Peter Kirsanow

Because of the release of a covered-up email that should’ve been turned over to Congress long ago, we can see it’s the difference between:

bullet_blue.gifLying, stonewalling, and corrupting the political process to influence the outcome of a presidential election . . . and standing on your record of failure, neglect, and incompetence.

bullet_blue.gifA president and secretary of state who hide behind an (at best) clueless surrogate in order to perpetrate a fraud on the American people with electoral impunity . . . and said president and secretary taking responsibility for profound derelictions of duty and failure of policy.

bullet_blue.gifEmbarrassingly sycophantic members of the media who act as the administration’s attack dogs . . . and members who remember that in a democratic republic they’re supposed to act as watch dogs.

bullet_blue.gifLying to the grieving parents of the fallen to cover up your own gross negligence and preserve your political viability . . . and tendering your resignation because you failed to act despite numerous explicit warnings and pleas for help.

bullet_blue.gifArresting an obscure producer of an even more obscure Internet video in order to perpetuate a deceitful narrative . . . and arresting/killing the terrorists responsible for the carnage, who continue to mock the United States in plain sight.

bullet_blue.gifA president who completely disappears during a terror-related crisis . . . and one who takes visible command of the crisis as it unfolds.

bullet_blue.gifAppearing on Pakistani TV to issue a groveling apology to further perpetuate a deceitful narrative . . . and appearing on American TV to apologize to Americans for not discharging the most fundamental responsibilities of a commander-in-chief.

bullet_blue.gifA Congress cowed by poll numbers and their own ineptitude from conducting serious hearings before a select committee . . . and a Congress more concerned about performing their constitutional duty to conduct oversight on matters of national security and governmental corruption.

bullet_blue.gifAn American people deceived by a blizzard of lies and distracted by divisive rhetoric . . . and a people aware that the policies and actions of the administration are fundamentally transforming the country into an almost unrecognizable shell of its former self.

bullet_blue.gifFour dead Americans . . . and four live Americans.

Edited by B-Man

Hehehe...been away for a bit...working with some interesting folks on a potential solution for another of Obama's giant F ups, Obamacare. Yet another name change for me is a near certainty.

Anyhow, I just thought I would drop by and ask: "Hey gatordturd, how funny do you think this is now?"

For the rest of you:

I'm not gonna state the obvious/what I am sure has already been covered, other than to say: you can forget about Benghazi EVER going away for Hillary Clinton.

Here's what probably hasn't been covered: In all cases, the days of the media defending the WH and Hillary on Benghazi are over. This is a one-sided conversation from here on out, whether you like it or not.

I think that's hilarious....but....I doubt gatorman does.

Hehehe...been away for a bit...working with some interesting folks on a potential solution for another of Obama's giant F ups, Obamacare. Yet another name change for me is a near certainty.

Anyhow, I just thought I would drop by and ask: "Hey gatordturd, how funny do you think this is now?"

For the rest of you:

I'm not gonna state the obvious/what I am sure has already been covered, other than to say: you can forget about Benghazi EVER going away for Hillary Clinton.

Here's what probably hasn't been covered: In all cases, the days of the media defending the WH and Hillary on Benghazi are over. This is a one-sided conversation from here on out, whether you like it or not.

I think that's hilarious....but....I doubt gatorman does.

Thanks for trying to make the Benghazi thread all your own.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Thanks for trying to make the Benghazi thread all your own.

Yeah, when I said: I'm NOT gonna state the obvious/what I am sure has already been covered?

That's sorta the opposite of making it my own. Making it my own would be a pedantic lecture, point by point, on the ramifications of the email, and completey ignoring the concept that some other poster may have already made some good points/posted that material.

To be sure. I do that. :lol: Just not here. No reason to. Not saying I won't do it later, perhaps even in this thread.

You'll just have to wait and not see.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Major players knew it was attack from the gitgo.....Someone interfered.

Benghazi Email: Hillary Clinton Deputy Names Islamic Extremists, Not YouTube, Morning After Attack

by Dan Riehl

Original Article

Another newly-emerged government email directly "contradicts the message that President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice and White House press secretary Jay Carney repeated publicly" in the immediate aftermath of the attack in Benghazi. Per Sharyl Attkisson dot com, the "email is titled “Libya update from Beth Jones.” Beth Jones served as Assistant Secretary of State to Hillary Clinton at the time. The email documents a conversation between Jones and Libya’s Ambassador at 9:45am on Sept. 12, 2012 not long after the attacks.

2014-05-02.jpg

Dude, it was a war, this was an incident. Mountain>Molehill

Good point. You win. Let's just forget the whole thing. I mean it was just an incident that if the truth came out may have changed the election and we might now have a President with a horse. That would suck huh.

Oh and one of the things I'm known for is making people laugh so here ya go buddy. Yuck it up.

BenghaziStevens.jpg

Clinton’s Benghazi Deceit : Could you lie to a bereaved father?

by Mona Charen

The Disappearing Free-Speech Panic:

After 9/11, the Left worried about Americans’ free-speech rights. After the Benghazi attack, not so much.

By Jonah Goldberg

After the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001, members of the American Left found one thing they could all agree on: Our First Amendment rights were in peril.

The American Prospect insisted on September 12, when the rubble was still burning and the dead had not yet been retrieved, that “a number of government agencies and their cheerleaders would be clearly tempted to lock the Bill of Rights away in some basement dustbin of the National Archives.”

{SNIP}

Fast-forward to another September 11. Failing to anticipate a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11, four Americans, including our ambassador, were murdered in a pre-planned and coordinated terrorist assault in Libya. White House officials said they believed it wasn’t a terrorist attack but a spontaneous reaction to a video insulting the Muslim prophet Muhammad. There is a debate as to whether they knew all along that was untrue. There is no real debate that officials learned very early that it was untrue and continued to lie about it — or at least wildly and dishonestly exaggerate the role the video played.

President Obama and his secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, hammered the video story. Clinton vowed to the grieving families of the victims that she would get the makers of the video, not the murderers themselves. The White House asked Google if it could censor the video from YouTube. Google partially complied, blocking it in Libya and Egypt. (Later, a U.S. appeals court ordered the film removed entirely.)

Our embassy in Egypt was widely seen to apologize for the video in a statement to protesters there. The administration bought television ads on Pakistani TV apologizing for the video and disassociating the U.S. from it. Obama spoke to the U.N. about the video, explaining that we can’t ban such things because of our Constitution. Still, the director was arrested. A picture of him being hauled off in handcuffs was splashed in newspapers around the world.

Subtle, that.

All this fueled an earnest debate about the downside of free speech in America. Cable news networks, op-ed pages, and public radio lit up with “expert” commentary about how we must find ways to accommodate the sensibilities of Muslims who don’t understand or care about free speech. And much of the crowd that once set about to “snuff the approach of tyranny in every tainted breeze” when George W. Bush was president said nary a word.

Sharryl Atkinson reporting the immediate State Department e v a l on Benghazi was terror. Time for Hillary to cover her bases???

A newly-released government email indicates that within hours of the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks on Americans in Benghazi, Libya; the State Department had already concluded with certainty that the Islamic militia terrorist group Ansar al Sharia was to blame.

The private, internal communication directly contradicts the message that President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice and White House press secretary Jay Carney repeated publicly over the course of the next several weeks. They often maintained that an anti-Islamic YouTube video inspired a spontaneous demonstration that escalated into violence.

The email is entitled “Libya update from Beth Jones. ” Jones was then-Assistant Secretary of State to Hillary Clinton. According to the email, Jones spoke to Libya’s Ambassador at 9:45am on Sept. 12, 2012 following the attacks.

Dude, that was like 13 years ago.

I'm guessing you saw/heard the VIetor interview yesterday?