Your guesses on Thursday's actual attendance

Just as ugly as the Steelers game last night.

I was surprised how many yellow seats I saw at Heinz Field for the MNF game -- very crappy weather, night game, mediocre opponent (sound familiar?). A few people on this board like to rag on the fact that we are "bad fans" because we can't sell out in December. If the Steelers can't pack 'em in, no one can.

My brother called me last night to ask if I wanted to fly up and use his other seat in the JK club. He can't give that ticket away. I'll say 53k.

He can give them away to me!

I'm gonna guess 58k. There will be more people there but many will be so intoxicated by kickoff that they won't make it in.

I was able to sell my other seat to my season ticket neighbor, for face value, so I'm happy.

Not proud of it, but this happened to me during the Denver Saturday night game a few years back. Got to the gate and couldn't find my ticket.

It is actually going to be great weather to watch a football game. I have seen a couple of posts that says it is going to be crappy weather. It is? There is going to be no wind, around 45 degrees when the tailgates start & sunny & temps hovering in the mid to high 30's by game time. Not a chance of rain. This is considered crappy weather in WNY in mid November now? Man the fans have gotten soft over the years also. This will be the last home game I am going to barring an unforseen run at that last wildcard. We got about 13 guys, getting a keg, going to grill some steaks & lobster tails, looking forward to it.