Your guesses on Thursday's actual attendance

Do we have to guess without going over??? I mean, is this kinda like the Showcase Showdown on Price is Right? Does the winner get a one year supply of Rice-A-Roni?

Since Papazoid guessed 64,536 (sounds reasonable), I'll go 64,001

Since you referenced The Price Is Right, shouldn't you have bid 64,537, 1 over Papazoid? Haha

I agree with Gordio...this is bad weather for a mid-November evening in Buffalo? I'm bringing some North Carolina barbecue up for the tailgate and plan to enjoy the hell out of the event. Even my wife is excited and she hates the cold. I think it will be a great crowd.

Edited by eball

I agree with Gordio...this is bad weather for a mid-November evening in Buffalo? I'm bringing some North Carolina barbecue up for the tailgate and plan to enjoy the hell out of the event. Even my wife is excited and she hates the cold. I think it will be a great crowd.

Ohhhhhhh you're killing me man :)

69118 per buff news. Great crowd and pretty well behaved for a night game.saw a couple fights in the upper deck and none in the end zones

Great crowd. Another no sitting in the lower bowl game..............I saw zero fights.

Oh, I did think of a beef I have about the crowd. I wasn't there early enough to see how the flash card thing worked out..........But, I do know that they were made into some ballistic "paper" airplanes. The lower deck was under attack from the upper deck, and I'm glad I didn't catch one in the eye!

69118 per buff news. Great crowd and pretty well behaved for a night game.saw a couple fights in the upper deck and none in the end zones

That is near sellout? What was the old Rich? 80,008 or something and then they add the boxes... That brought it down to what? 72K???

Heck... 69,000 beats Chicago Soldier Field by a mile and how many millions of people live in Tri-State Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana region?

Not bad BFLO!!!

STADIUM FUN FACTS

Capacity: 73,079 (2008-present)

80,020 (1972-1983)

Largest Crowd: 80,368 vs. Miami, 10/4/92.

http://www.buffalobi...nd-figures.html

yesterdays miami crowd of 69,118 actually beat the new england game of 68,756

Since you referenced The Price Is Right, shouldn't you have bid 64,537, 1 over Papazoid? Haha

ohhhh...prison rules ???

Edited by papazoid