Maybin waived by Jets

bourbonboy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, dead weight they paid league minimum for after his guaranteed money was paid out by Ralph.

BTW did Merriman even play Sunday? or is he hurt again?

12 or 16 plays i think i read.

yes, i did not notice him either.

he had a chest issue thursday practice ?

Edited by 3rdand12

BwaHaHa :lol: :lol:

couldn't agree more

This guy was a made football player IMHO, with roids or something at Penn State and once he was to get tested he lost weight and strength.

He was just like his agent/advisor Arrington another PS player who was all talk, made fortune and never played a damn.

He was never what he appeared to be to the scouts, but he is just a SHARLOTIN. Just as many Bills fans knew instinctively

BwaHaHa

couldn't agree more

This guy was a made football player IMHO, with roids or something at Penn State and once he was to get tested he lost weight and strength.

He was just like his agent/advisor Arrington another PS player who was all talk, made fortune and never played a damn.

He was never what he appeared to be to the scouts, but he is just a SHARLOTIN. Just as many Bills fans knew instinctively

BwaHaHa

I'd buy that argument, but he got most of his production against fierce competition at north east West Virginia state community college, online (seriously tho - didn't 1/3 of his sacks come against coastal Carolina and temple?).... I remember him being a non factor in the big games late. Heck, he wasn't even going to be a starter that year.

The guys resume was literally just that infamous before and after picture. Everything else screamed stay away.

Per Rotoworld.....

Maybin appeared to get his career back on track as the team's most effective per-play pass rusher in 2011, but he had just two QB hits and zero sacks this season. The No. 9 overall pick in the 2009 draft managed just one tackle on 120 snaps through eight games.

How bout we stop talking **** about Maybin now, he has been gone for over a year and has got be so happy to be rid of our ****ty defense, in fact maybin could be a positive right now if we signed him, we wouldnt do worse that is for damn sure. so how about we stop with these maybin posts, i dont like the guy but enough is enough i never hear anybody talking about our other busts, where are the james hardy posts?