Man, these refs are totally favoring Indy tonight.

Yeah I too hate this about NFL officiating that the golden boys get the calls. If they're so damn good, why do they need help? The Blackmon block penalty and the roughing the QB were ridiculous calls. The TD by Luck was a typical Big Ben style TD where if he gets inside the 1 they just give it to him.

And since when if a guy gets two feet down in bounds and makes a football move and steps out of bounds and then the ball comes out is it not a catch?

At least the replacement refs didn't play this favoritism BS and just screwed up for everyone.

I hate when it's clear like this but golden boy vs lowly scrub team it's to be expected. (sound familiar?)

Luck is wearing the right number... Boy wouldn't it be great for the NFL to have Luck's season turn into something really special.

Wow, Luck is already a "Golden Boy"? You guys are too much.

There is no way these calls prevented the Jags from winning this game. They are simply awful.

Not the point.

The fact is the "stories" are what gets pushed by the league. The Saints win after Katrina? The Patriots* win after 9/11? The league needs a new poster boy at QB with Manning and Brady nearing retirement age, and are now pushing Luck.

The replacement refs were impartial. I maintain that the "real" refs are not (and have been saying that for years).

Pats* record with replacements: 1-2

Pats* record with "real" refs: 4-1

Packers record with replacements: 1-2

Packers record with "real" refs: 5-1

Odd, no?

Andrew Luck's touchdown was questionable, not reviewed. He lost possession, and maybe it didn't even cross the line.

Later, an obvious catch by the Jags receiver was overturned. Horrible.

I thought ALL TD scores were automatically reviewed?? I thought that was a new rule.

Not the point.

The fact is the "stories" are what gets pushed by the league. The Saints win after Katrina? The Patriots* win after 9/11? The league needs a new poster boy at QB with Manning and Brady nearing retirement age, and are now pushing Luck.

The replacement refs were impartial. I maintain that the "real" refs are not (and have been saying that for years).

Pats* record with replacements: 1-2 -- 2 BAD calls cost Pats the games with IMPARTIAL refs Pats be 3-0 (replacements HATed the Pats)

Pats* record with "real" refs: 4-1 -- Look who we have faced who would beat us in that GROUP?

Packers record with replacements: 1-2 -- should be 2-1 or are you one that believes that BOGUS call against the Hawks was right?

Packers record with "real" refs: 5-1

Odd, no?

See if anything those 2 teams got hosed by the replacement refs THREE TIMES... maybe 4 but I do not see many Packer games.

That's funny, coming from a Pats* fan.

I am NOT complaining about them, they are what they are, but I was just pointing out fans of Pats and Packers can say the Replacement refs HATED their team and were biased...

Also you have to know as someone else stated this is a business and they want keep their top money makers on the field and the refs know this.. so the top tier QB's will get almost EVERY call.

I am NOT complaining about them, they are what they are, but I was just pointing out fans of Pats and Packers can say the Replacement refs HATED their team and were biased...

Also you have to know as someone else stated this is a business and they want keep their top money makers on the field and the refs know this.. so the top tier QB's will get almost EVERY call.

Ok, so you admit that the "real" refs are biased? I don't think we have an argument then. :)

The replacements didn't hate any one specific team - according to the media, they sucked across the board. (I disagree - a few questionable calls, sure, but it's just an outrage because they went against the supposed "star" teams).