Joique Bell

TPS

As a person who has Mikel LeShoure on his team, I hereby veto this thread.

Seconded.

At the time we had CJ, Freddy and Lynch. Hes a nice story but a pretty average back IMO

Agreed. Even now he'd be 6 of one half dozen of the other measured up against a guy like choice.

Detroit has injuries and depth issues and someone is going to get those fantasy points in their backfield but I don't think he will have a much publicized career.

Good to see him have his 15 minutes though- even if I don't sound like his biggest supporter it seems he's willing to work hard to find his chance and I will enjoy seeing him try to make the most of it.

Yeah we should've kept Bell. He'd look great with promising potential as our #4 rb :rolleyes:

I won't argue we should've kept him but a 4th option isn't crazy. We were lucky that spiller and Jackson got healthy so quickly. Heck, look what Chris ivory did for the saints on Monday with sproles sidelined.

Bells skillset doesn't see. Too hard to replicate though, so I'm down with letting him go and saving the roster spot for someone a bit more rare in talent.

What is more hilarious is that the 1st round RBs the Bills draft hit their prime after they are traded for 4th rounders.

Yeah, but there were a lot of other factors with Lynch. And Willis was a backup rb for Baltimore. If you play with a running QB and Peyton Manning, you will put up #s.

Doesn't really matter. If Bell were still with us, Gailey would just use him as a decoy like he does with all of our RB's.

Right.... Can he line up at wr? That key when chans talking rb.

McGahee, Lynch, Spiller all have 1 thing in common: 1st round draft picks ranked #1-2 in their draft class.

Perhaps we can spend 3 1st round picks over the next decade & I will bet we find our starter for the next decade.

The first two you mention also went to probowls and played their best after leaving buffalo. Lets hope spiller is not a repeat