The one and only TBD Political Thread

Simon

You must work for the Romney campaign! All he does is tell LIES!!

You know I kept hearing people on the news saying this too. But I thought about it and realised two things

1- what specific lies has Romney told?

2- what specific truthes has Obama told?

Romney I guess had that Jeep add about moving jobs to China, which Jeep claims to be false, but Jeep has been moving jobs to China for years...? EVERY car company has. So is it really a lie? Thats the only one I can think of honestly. But Obama lied to us about Benghazi, lied to us with his green energy handouts, lied to us with his auto bailouts, lied to us about Obamacare, lied to us about tax hikes on the middle class, lied to us about cutting the deficit, lied to us about closing Gitmo, lied to us about ending the wars (we are still in Afghanistan AND Iraq - I know its reported we aren't in Iraq but I still have two close friends stationed that). Thinking back I can't think of a single time he has told the truth in 4 long years.

Basically Obama has lied and Romney hasn't had the chance to lie to us yet.

But where do all the liberal pundits get the gall to spout that all Romney does is lie lie lie when Obama is the most guilty of the all?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to everyone that voted for Obama check out the market down 170 points already! Now get ready your taxes going up and adding $1,000,000,000,000 per year in debt for your grandchildren. Im just going to sit back and laugh at you all.

Well to everyone that voted for Obama check out the market down 170 points already! Now get ready your taxes going up and adding $1,000,000,000,000 per year in debt for your grandchildren. Im just going to sit back and laugh at you all.

The market is reacting to the Euros version of Ben Bernanke saying things are going to get worse in Europe. Take 2 steps back from the ledge.

I think both sides have to do a better job of informing themselves and stop listening to the entertaining vitriol. Contrary to some views on this board, Democrats have not cornered the market on ignorance. It's not about us. It's about power. And there's $6B spent on yesterday's elections to prove it.

Well, I'm nothing short of stunned at the Presidential election results. Stunned. To me it's impossible for any thinking person who pays attention to the very real and very large issues we face as a country to conclude that the current president is the better choice to lead this nation going forward. Our debt, our annual deficit, illegal immigration, a stagnant at best economy, oversubscribed and underfunded entitlements, a weakening international standing and a growing population of people not ready or willing to be self sufficient - all are staggering issues. The devil is in the details. The numbers tell the story. Bright and committed minds can solve these, yet our President has not presented one sound plan that can correct any of these issues. He speaks in lofty poll tested phrases and says nothing at the same time. He avoids the real numbers and does not have the courage to face these issues. Frankly, he is often less than honest and demonstrates this with regularity.

Today voters are the problem. Too few are informed and too few are willing take the time to study an issue and think about how it should be solved and who is best to solve it. Too many vote for candidates who will deliver small things to them individually at the expense of the big picture. Too many even when faced with the facts vote for the man or women who is part of the problem or not a part of the solution.

Who will solve our nation's issues, those now in Washington or the voters? I don't have faith in either one. Seriously, we are a nation committing suicide. No need to worry about me. It's most of you, my kids, my friends, neighbors and future generations that are screwed without a big change in direction soon on many things.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The market is reacting to the Euros version of Ben Bernanke saying things are going to get worse in Europe. Take 2 steps back from the ledge.

I think both sides have to do a better job of informing themselves and stop listening to the entertaining vitriol. Contrary to some views on this board, Democrats have not cornered the market on ignorance. It's not about us. It's about power. And there's $6B spent on yesterday's elections to prove it.

"Given the opposing views on the speed and degree of fiscal consolidation necessary, the status quo outcome implies difficult negotiations ahead on the fiscal cliff ... and the debt ceiling," analysts at Nomura wrote in a note to clients.

While the European market is responsible for some of the negative downturn, it is also based on the fact that the election confirmed the status quo. That is more of the same Obama policies and gridlock in the House and Senate due to GOP and Democrat majorities respectively. America voted for gridlock and that is a bad thing for business.

I disagree and I voted as such. Romney did not do enough to convince that he was a better man for the job. "Are you better off" just didn't play for me when his plans didn't add up.

Didn't add up in what way? Romney is a proven success in the business world and has governed a state with a balanced budget. What has Obama done except add Trillions to the National debt? Guess proven success vs. empty promises equals victory for the President. That's what doesn't add up for me. Sad day for America IMO.

Romney is a proven success in some quarters, but he also presented himself as a man with no conviction. He was a hawk during the GOP primaries then agreed with Obama on damn near every foreign policy initiative during the last debate. He was for a woman's right to choose as a candidate running for MA Senate. And at other times. During the primaries in the spring, he wasn't. Until he was again the past month. He chose a partner that would have cut funding to FEMA by 45%, he himself said during the primaries that organizations like FEMA would need to be downsized. Until Sandy happened and its aftermath and all of a sudden FEMA was a good and valuable thing and he wouldn't cut it. It's not a sad day for America. It's sad for American's who don't agree with Obama's policies. As it would have been for those who don't see eye to eye with Romney's.

With the economy supposedly as bad as some would have it. With a President some believe can do nothing right, somehow, Romney and the GOP STILL couldn't win. Ask yourself why? It's not the media's fault. It's not Chris Christie's fault. It's not that Romney wasn't conservative enough. The GOP is running on outdated demographics and haven't managed to be conservative and inclusive in its ideals. The white male vote is losing value the past three election cycles and will continute to lose value going forward based on projected demographic models. The GOP will need to speak to people across ethnic and class lines in a way that engages them and addresses their concerns or they will die off as a major political party. Simple as that.

In truth America needs a viable third, fourth and fifth party to truly end Washington deadlock.

Romney is a proven success in some quarters, but he also presented himself as a man with no conviction. He was a hawk during the GOP primaries then agreed with Obama on damn near every foreign policy initiative during the last debate. He was for a woman's right to choose as a candidate running for MA Senate. And at other times. During the primaries in the spring, he wasn't. Until he was again the past month. He chose a partner that would have cut funding to FEMA by 45%, he himself said during the primaries that organizations like FEMA would need to be downsized. Until Sandy happened and its aftermath and all of a sudden FEMA was a good and valuable thing and he wouldn't cut it. It's not a sad day for America. It's sad for American's who don't agree with Obama's policies. As it would have been for those who don't see eye to eye with Romney's.

With the economy supposedly as bad as some would have it. With a President some believe can do nothing right, somehow, Romney and the GOP STILL couldn't win. Ask yourself why? It's not the media's fault. It's not Chris Christie's fault. It's not that Romney wasn't conservative enough. The GOP is running on outdated demographics and haven't managed to be conservative and inclusive in its ideals. The white male vote is losing value the past three election cycles and will continute to lose value going forward based on projected demographic models. The GOP will need to speak to people across ethnic and class lines in a way that engages them and addresses their concerns or they will die off as a major political party. Simple as that.

In truth America needs a viable third, fourth and fifth party to truly end Washington deadlock.

You want to know why? Here's why. 93% of Black voters chose Obama (wonder how many would have voted for him if he were white) 73% of Hispanic voters chose Obama (wonder if this had anything to do with Romney's position to actually enforce immigration laws) Single Women and People who never attend church also overwhelmingly supported Obama. In a close election, these groups were the difference. It would not have mattered who the Republican candidate was, based on these numbers. This election was about race, illegal immigration and an extreme liberal minority. That is why I believe it was a sad day.

You want to know why? Here's why. 93% of Black voters chose Obama (wonder how many would have voted for him if he were white) 73% of Hispanic voters chose Obama (wonder if this had anything to do with Romney's position to actually enforce immigration laws) Single Women and People who never attend church also overwhelmingly supported Obama. In a close election, these groups were the difference. It would not have mattered who the Republican candidate was, based on these numbers. This election was about race, illegal immigration and an extreme liberal minority. That is why I believe it was a sad day.

LMAO...you and Bill O'JackassReiley should go on a hunting trip together. Faux News...the comic gold that just keeps giving. Bill Oreilly: "The WHITE establishment is now the minority"..."Its not a traditional America anymore."....Geezus, this crap is tolerated in our so called media? Racisim at its finest! I love that the spoiled, white, racist, wealth of this country now feel they longer make the rules and are mad about it. Especially in a country where the real natives of its land are NOT white. How does this guy still have a job and how is Faux (Non) News still allowed to even use News in its name?

I love that "white" America (which was never white in the first place as the natives were not white, just exterminated by whites like roaches, is now upset and calling for racial biased because the minorities did not support the white power and racist wealth of this nation this time. I love that because the winning party was a minority, they are making his victory about race. I love that "white america" is now "free america" where we can have a minority actually run and be elected, then reelected. I love seeing idiots like Bill OReiley, Trump, and all these other idiots continue to prove their spoiled, privileged, white attitude and get burned for it. I love that the privileged white wealth feels they no longer have the DOMINANT voice...amazing!

Lastly, the idea of political parties is so archaic and retarded and its the sole source of conflict in this nation. Gangs run this country...Republicans and Democrats...make no mistake about it. Until this country dissolves the retarded notion of political parties there will never be true progress. Its time to start nominating PEOPLE, not parties, to govern this country with an open mind to whats best for the people, not their parties or political agenda. It will never happen, but it should. Anyone who makes their mind up about a candidate or issue because of political affiliation is an idiot. Bring back common sense and ditch the political gangs that pollute this nation!

Edited by Alphadawg7

You know I kept hearing people on the news saying this too. But I thought about it and realised two things

1- what specific lies has Romney told?

Don't forget to turn to page 2. First result when googling Romney Lies btw.

With a President some believe can do nothing right, somehow, Romney and the GOP STILL couldn't win. Ask yourself why? It's not the media's fault. It's not Chris Christie's fault. It's not that Romney wasn't conservative enough. The GOP is running on outdated demographics and haven't managed to be conservative and inclusive in its ideals. The white male vote is losing value the past three election cycles and will continute to lose value going forward based on projected demographic models. The GOP will need to speak to people across ethnic and class lines in a way that engages them and addresses their concerns or they will die off as a major political party. Simple as that.

Yes! :thumbsup:

Politics for to long has been dominated by the "old rich white guys." The republicans run on a ticket of hate and it isn't tolerated anymore. They are pro-life which people take as against women (it isn't necessarily but people's perception is there reality - and it really doesn't help when rape or legitimate rape is "god's will"). They are anti affirmative action which people take as anti black. They are for stronger immigration protection which is against Mexicans/Hispanics. They are against gay marriage which is against well gay people. As the younger generation gains more voting power the Republicans are going to struggle to win elections. See the change in medical marijuana (or recreational) laws as well as the passage of gay marriage in more states.

This election was about people who for to long have been treated as unimportant finally standing up for themselves and getting out to vote. Guess Romney needed that 47% after all. :nana:

Maybe the question should be asked why 93% of black, 73% of hispanic (btw your take on immigration laws is borderline racist - not all hispanics are illegal immigrants) or people who don't attend church (Obama is religious as well as Romney) or women felt they could trust Romney or vote Republican. It really (and you can't think this) can't be because Obama is black.

Edited by section122

Last night in the presidential election, there were eight states that voted for Mitt Romney at over a 60% clip, as opposed to six for President Obama (Hawaii, Vermont, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Maryland). So, using simple logic that you are presumably taught in high school (if a -> b), is it fair to deduce that if you are/were an adamant Mitt Romney supporter, you would assert that the most informed, well-researched, knowledgeable, educated voters in the country reside in Utah, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Idaho, West Virginia, Kentucky, Nebraska and Alabama? Again, legitimate question.

LMAO...

:beer::thumbsup:

Last night in the presidential election, there were eight states that voted for Mitt Romney at over a 60% clip, as opposed to six for President Obama (Hawaii, Vermont, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Maryland). So, using simple logic that you are presumably taught in high school (if a -> b), is it fair to deduce that if you are/were an adamant Mitt Romney supporter, you would assert that the most informed, well-researched, knowledgeable, educated voters in the country reside in Utah, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Idaho, West Virginia, Kentucky, Nebraska and Alabama? Again, legitimate question.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

Very nice. I may have to steal this :)

Maybe the question should be asked why 93% of black, 73% of hispanic (btw your take on immigration laws is borderline racist - not all hispanics are illegal immigrants) or people who don't attend church (Obama is religious as well as Romney) or women felt they could trust Romney or vote Republican. It really (and you can't think this) can't be because Obama is black.

To add to that, if they are registered voters they are American citizens which has nothing to do with illegal immigrants. Also single women probably didn't like Ryan's "Method of Conception" perception.

LMAO...you and Bill O'JackassReiley should go on a hunting trip together. Faux News...the comic gold that just keeps giving. Bill Oreilly: "The WHITE establishment is now the minority"..."Its not a traditional America anymore."....Geezus, this crap is tolerated in our so called media? Racisim at its finest! I love that the spoiled, white, racist, wealth of this country now feel they longer make the rules and are mad about it. Especially in a country where the real natives of its land are NOT white. How does this guy still have a job and how is Faux (Non) News still allowed to even use News in its name?

I love that "white" America (which was never white in the first place as the natives were not white, just exterminated by whites like roaches, is now upset and calling for racial biased because the minorities did not support the white power and racist wealth of this nation this time. I love that because the winning party was a minority, they are making his victory about race. I love that "white america" is now "free america" where we can have a minority actually run and be elected, then reelected. I love seeing idiots like Bill OReiley, Trump, and all these other idiots continue to prove their spoiled, privileged, white attitude and get burned for it. I love that the privileged white wealth feels they no longer have the DOMINANT voice...amazing!

Lastly, the idea of political parties is so archaic and retarded and its the sole source of conflict in this nation. Gangs run this country...Republicans and Democrats...make no mistake about it. Until this country dissolves the retarded notion of political parties there will never be true progress. Its time to start nominating PEOPLE, not parties, to govern this country with an open mind to whats best for the people, not their parties or political agenda. It will never happen, but it should. Anyone who makes their mind up about a candidate or issue because of political affiliation is an idiot. Bring back common sense and ditch the political gangs that pollute this nation!

What do you mean I can't think that, 93% doesn't lie my friend. Do you really think that 93% of any one race would have voted for a candidate if it was not based on his or her race? C'mon you can't be that naive. And I never said or implied that all Hispanics were illegal. What I said was that Romney's stance on illegal immigration scares all Hispanics. And the fact that single women and people who don't go to church overwhelmingly supported Obama tells me that these two groups agree with his policies for different reasons, but the part that scares me is that together with the Black and Hispanic vote, these groups won the election for Obama.

Not sure what your hypothetical math equation has to do with my original post. I didn't say anything about voters who chose Romney being more informed, well researched, or knowledgable than those that voted for Obama. I merely quoted statistics from exit polls that showed NATIONALLY which groups voted for Obama in overwhelming numbers. It was these groups that swayed the election and I believe that their votes were based on either race, illegal immigration policies or other opinions that do not reflect those of the majority of people. Together these groups won the election for Obama. That is very clear based on actual numbers.

What do you mean I can't think that, 93% doesn't lie my friend. Do you really think that 93% of any one race would have voted for a candidate if it was not based on his or her race? C'mon you can't be that naive. And I never said or implied that all Hispanics were illegal. What I said was that Romney's stance on illegal immigration scares all Hispanics. And the fact that single women and people who don't go to church overwhelmingly supported Obama tells me that these two groups agree with his policies for different reasons, but the part that scares me is that together with the Black and Hispanic vote, these groups won the election for Obama.

so the part that scares you is what? That America is changing and no longer a white dominated society? Or that black people and hispanics now care enough to vote? Or that the Republican party is so out of touch with the majority of America that they no longer can win just based on hate/scare tactics?

Romney's stance on immigration doesn't scare all hispanics btw you do understand that all illegals are not hispanic and vice versa right? You also understand that illegals can't vote right?

Not sure what your hypothetical math equation has to do with my original post. I didn't say anything about voters who chose Romney being more informed, well researched, or knowledgable than those that voted for Obama. I merely quoted statistics from exit polls that showed NATIONALLY which groups voted for Obama in overwhelming numbers. It was these groups that swayed the election and I believe that their votes were based on either race, illegal immigration policies or other opinions that do not reflect those of the majority of people. Together these groups won the election for Obama. That is very clear based on actual numbers.

Did you also know that no republican candidate has received more than 15% of black votes since 1964? So black people vote 85% or higher for the democratic party every election and adding another 8% is basing the full 93% solely on race?

Edited by The Wiz

so the part that scares you is what? That America is changing and no longer a white dominated society? Or that black people and hispanics now care enough to vote? Or that the Republican party is so out of touch with the majority of America that they no longer can win just based on hate/scare tactics?

Romney's stance on immigration doesn't scare all hispanics btw you do understand that all illegals are not hispanic and vice versa right? You also understand that illegals can't vote right?

Let me spell this out for you since you obviously don't understand what I am saying. The fact that 93% of Blacks voted for Obama scares me because it has nothing to do with whether or not he is the best candidate. They voted for him because of his race. That scares me. Again, I never implied that illegal immigrants were the ones voting. However the fact that a huge block of Hispanic voters chose Obama tells me that to a large extent the Hispanic population did not vote for Romney because of his policies on illegal immigration. If this is true, then it indicates that once again, the race of the voter was more important than the candidate and whether or not he was the best person to lead the country. Again, this scares me. And for the record, I believe it was scare tactics on the part of the Democratic party that led Hispanics to believe that Romney does not care about them. I believe he does care about all Americans. And as for the changing nature of America, that does not bother me in the least. What bothers me is people voting in racist blocks and not based on the actual issues of the campaign.

My favorite part of your comments is that you completely ignore that the states Romney won were largely the states that are still the more archaic and white power states where racism against minorites is still rampant...where the bulk of the states population is white dominated. So fools like you want to claim race as why Obama won...are you freaking serious? How can you even say that with a straight face? In an America where racism is still rampant, and the bulk of the people are still white, you want to call for racism?

So, I can say the same thing to you...if Romney was a not white and also a minority, do you really think he would have won all those states too? Give me a break with the race garbage. Romney was close because of the WHITE MALE vote across the mid west of this nation...but thats not a race thing right?

Edited by Alphadawg7

Did you also know that no republican candidate has received more than 15% of black votes since 1964? So black people vote 85% or higher for the democratic party every election and adding another 8% is basing the full 93% solely on race?

I believe that either 85% or 93% of any one race voting for a particular party or candidate is racist. I believe that if people voted solely on the issues, then the vote would be more evenly spread and not based on racial profiles.

I believe that either 85% or 93% of any one race voting for a particular party or candidate is racist. I believe that if people voted solely on the issues, then the vote would be more evenly spread and not based on racial profiles.

Again...Romney won by a large margin the WHITE MALE vote thoughout the racist mid west...again, thats not race dominated right, thats just them being smarter than everyone else. LMAO

I wasn't respopnding to anything you said. In fact, I refused to even open this thread until this morning. But just based on what you said, I have a guess as to where you were going. And I will tell you that for every minority who voted for Obama mostly or even just because he's black, there are two rednecks who never graduated high school, still think he wasn't born here, probably think he's a Muslim, think he's trying to take their guns away, etc., etc. So believe me, it all balances out. Have you ever driven through a really rural part of the country with giant crosses on the side of the highway? People that have never really left the northeast don't realize just how much of this country is full of people I just described. They're the reason Romney, probably a moderate, had to cater so far to the right during the primaries.

I was listening to some hard core Republican talking heads this morning lamenting the election and one had a very interesting point along these lines. He said that historically the Republican candidate got 60% of the white male vote and that was generally enough for victory. Romney also got 60% of the white male vote last night and it was nowhere near enough. His conclusion, and I agree in principle, was that if the Republican party keeps running candidates that appeal only to white male voters that they are destined to lose forever. It is not a while male dominated electorate anymore and the Republican party can either adapt or die.

My favorite part of your comments is that you completely ignore that the states Romney won were largely the states that are still the more archaic and white power states where racism against minorites is still rampant...where the bulk of the states population is white dominated. So fools like you want to claim race as why Obama won...are you freaking serious? How can you even say that with a straight face? In an America where racism is still rampant, and the bulk of the people are still white, you want to call for racism?

So, I can say the same thing to you...if Romney was a not white and also a minority, do you really think he would have won all those states too? Give me a break with the race garbage. Romney was close because of the WHITE MALE vote across the mid west of this nation...but thats not a race thing right?

93% is my reply again. Find me any other group that voted 93% for any candidate. You can not like it all you want, but it is the one statistic that stands out in this election. Combine that with the 73% of Hispanics that voted for Obama and you have an election that was won solely on race. And that my friend makes me sad. If Obama had won and the vote were more distributed among these groups, it wouldn't bother me a bit. But that is not the case and that is the part that makes me sad.

Let me spell this out for you since you obviously don't understand what I am saying. The fact that 93% of Blacks voted for Obama scares me because it has nothing to do with whether or not he is the best candidate. They voted for him because of his race. That scares me. Again, I never implied that illegal immigrants were the ones voting. However the fact that a huge block of Hispanic voters chose Obama tells me that to a large extent the Hispanic population did not vote for Romney because of his policies on illegal immigration. If this is true, then it indicates that once again, the race of the voter was more important than the candidate and whether or not he was the best person to lead the country. Again, this scares me. And for the record, I believe it was scare tactics on the part of the Democratic party that led Hispanics to believe that Romney does not care about them. I believe he does care about all Americans. And as for the changing nature of America, that does not bother me in the least. What bothers me is people voting in racist blocks and not based on the actual issues of the campaign.

You are implying that you know why people voted for who and what they did which isn't true. Also you are scared that Race played a part in how people voted, and well Alpha had a very good rebuttal to that I will say race didn't play a part in the midwest voting for the white guy?

I've already said this but do you think the Republican party should be asking themselves why this is? Is it purely because Obama is black or because the Republican policies/belief systems are anti black?

93% is my reply again. Find me any other group that voted 93% for any candidate. You can not like it all you want, but it is the one statistic that stands out in this election. Combine that with the 73% of Hispanics that voted for Obama and you have an election that was won solely on race. And that my friend makes me sad. If Obama had won and the vote were more distributed among these groups, it wouldn't bother me a bit. But that is not the case and that is the part that makes me sad.

LMAO...93% was only a SMALL bump of what african americans normally vote for democrats, black or white. And they are a major minority compared to the number of white people in this country. And look at the midwest, it was dominated by WHITE MALES who are still heavily populated with racism and ignorant radials.

So I ask you again, as you keep neglecting to answer the questions that destroy your racist stance. If Romney was NOT white, would he have dominated the midwest like he did? Clearly the answer is no, as the states he won were largely due to the WHITE MALE support in those states...just like when Obama ran the first time, those states were anti Obama. No surprise there...so you want to condemn his reelection on race by sighting numbers that are historically not that much higher than in any other election with a white democratic candidate and ignore the clear "white power" advantage Romney had that even allowed him to even sniff a chance at winning this election.

Again...Romney won by a large margin the WHITE MALE vote thoughout the racist mid west...again, thats not race dominated right, thats just them being smarter than everyone else. LMAO

Did 93% of any one group vote for Romney? Romney got only 60% of white male voters. 60/40 seems a bit more balanced to me than 93/7.

You are implying that you know why people voted for who and what they did which isn't true. Also you are scared that Race played a part in how people voted, and well Alpha had a very good rebuttal to that I will say race didn't play a part in the midwest voting for the white guy?

I've already said this but do you think the Republican party should be asking themselves why this is? Is it purely because Obama is black or because the Republican policies/belief systems are anti black?

I believe you already know my answer. I believe that Obama got 93% of the Black vote because he is Black. I don't think policy had one iota to do with it.

Racist rednecks who are still birthers and think Obama's coming for their guns voted for Obama at a 100% clip. And that's a big chunk of people right there.

Did 93% of any one group vote for Romney? Romney got only 60% of white male voters. 60/40 seems a bit more balanced to me than 93/7.

I believe you already know my answer. I believe that Obama got 93% of the Black vote because he is Black. I don't think policy had one iota to do with it.

And that is the mindset that is costing the Republicans. Sure it may be more likely that a black man gets more black votes but with a proper policy and TOLERANCE don't you think it is possible to lower that number. 40% of white people voted for a black guy why can't 40% of black people vote for a white guy? THEIR PLATFORM IS OUTDATED! If the republicans want the minority vote they have to start catering to it instead of the far right. Moderation will be the saving grace of the Republican party or stubbornness will be it's demise.

edit: btw although we are nowhere near agreeing, this is a great discussion void of name calling - props to you :beer:

Edited by section122

Well when there is a black republican running for president we can.... wait. That will never happen.

Thankfully, not all whites are racist anymore...but he had a heavy advantage in the midwest.

And for the love of god, there was ONLY an 8% spike in black votes for Obama in comparison of black votes for any white democrat. So, AGAIN, not race...you want to label it race while ignoring the fact that the over whelming majority of african americans are democrat already. Again, thats not race, thats just the fact that they overwhelming ALWAYS vote democrat.

And I am sorry, but you still to your whiny percentages as if it means something. The number of WHITE male voters dwarfs the population to African Americans that voted. So the fact that Romney had the racist WHITE MALE vote was FAR more substantial than the 8% spike in African american votes for Obama...I mean its not even remotely close. But you stick to the percentages and your racist views all you want, but they don't change facts.

Edited by Alphadawg7

LMAO...93% was only a SMALL bump of what african americans normally vote for democrats, black or white. And they are a major minority compared to the number of white people in this country. And look at the midwest, it was dominated by WHITE MALES who are still heavily populated with racism and ignorant radials.

So I ask you again, as you keep neglecting to answer the questions that destroy your racist stance. If Romney was NOT white, would he have dominated the midwest like he did? Clearly the answer is no, as the states he won were largely due to the WHITE MALE support in those states...just like when Obama ran the first time, those states were anti Obama. No surprise there...so you want to condemn his reelection on race by sighting numbers that are historically not that much higher than in any other election with a white democratic candidate and ignore the clear "white power" advantage Romney had that even allowed him to even sniff a chance at winning this election.

I repeat "Did 93% of any one group vote for Romney? Romney got only 60% of white male voters. 60/40 seems a bit more balanced to me than 93/7." I am not a racist, I am merely stating actual statistics. It is the overwhelming numbers of black and hispanic voters that voted for Obama that swayed this election. You obviously don't like this, but it is a fact. Personally I hope that Obama succeeds in moving the country forward because I want my country to be great. His race is not a factor for me. I don't happen to agree with his policies as I believe that government is not the solution to all problems. I have a different view of how to create jobs among other things. My vote was not based on race and the fact that other voters chose a candidate solely on race is what bothers me.

Well when there is a black republican running for president we can.... wait. That will never happen.

Your bias is showing. There are a number of black Republicans who are currently rising stars in the party. I have no doubt that the Republicans will nominate a candidate of color.

xsoldier54, on 07 November 2012 - 09:58 AM, said:[/color]']

Maybe the most racist thing I have seen yet. 86% of African Americans historically voted for WHITE democrats...but this time, its because hes black? You are a f-ing idiot and I mean that in the most offensive way I possibly can. I hope you take great offense and B word about it at your Clan rally.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Thankfully, not all whites are racist anymore...but he had a heavy advantage in the midwest.

And for the love of god, there was ONLY an 8% spike in black votes for Obama in comparison of black votes for any white democrat. So, AGAIN, not race...you want to label it race while ignoring the fact that the over whelming majority of african americans are democrat already. Again, thats not race, thats just the fact that they overwhelming ALWAYS vote democrat.

And I am sorry, but you still to your whiny percentages as if it means something. The number of WHITE male voters dwarfs the population to African Americans that voted. So the fact that Romney had the racist WHITE MALE vote was FAR more substantial than the 8% spike in African american votes for Obama...I mean its not even remotely close. But you stick to the percentages and your racist views all you want, but they don't change facts.

You are wrong my friend. Although there are more white voters than black, whites did not vote 93% for Romney. Blacks DID vote 93% for Obama which made a huge difference. Sorry that you do not agree that it was based on race, but statistics don't lie. You can call them "whiny" if you want, but they are factual and don't lie. Funny how you call white males racist even though the white male vote was split 60/40, but blacks are not even though their vote was 93/7 %. Again, I am merely quoting actual statistics and pointing out how Obama won the election. I believe it was based on race. Personally, as I have stated, I want him and the country to succeed. I just don't agree with voting a candidate solely on race.

Don't forget to turn to page 2. First result when googling Romney Lies btw.

Yes! :thumbsup:

Politics for to long has been dominated by the "old rich white guys." The republicans run on a ticket of hate and it isn't tolerated anymore. They are pro-life which people take as against women (it isn't necessarily but people's perception is there reality - and it really doesn't help when rape or legitimate rape is "god's will"). They are anti affirmative action which people take as anti black. They are for stronger immigration protection which is against Mexicans/Hispanics. They are against gay marriage which is against well gay people. As the younger generation gains more voting power the Republicans are going to struggle to win elections. See the change in medical marijuana (or recreational) laws as well as the passage of gay marriage in more states.

60% 0f Americans believe abortion should not be permitted or available under stricter circumstances (CBS/NYT poll Jan '12)

50% of Americans support gay marriage (Gallup May '12)

55% of Americans are agaisnt affirmative action policies in college admissions. Only 24% favor it (Rasmussen 2/12).

"Republicans are closer to the national mood on affirmative action and whether the government should go deeper into debt to help the poor." (NYT 6/12)

61% of Americans favored the 2010 Arizona law which would allow officials and law enforcement officers can stop and verify people's immigration status. (6/12). 55% thought the main focus of the federal government should be stopping illegal immigrant inflow and increasing deportation as opposed to 42% favoring establishing legal residency (CNN/ORC 11/11). 80% of Americans oppose providing healthcare for illegal aliens (USNews/Rasmussen 6/12).

As you can see, many of the Republican ticket items mirror current public opinion. It's not really a "hate" ticket.

This election was about people who for to long have been treated as unimportant finally standing up for themselves and getting out to vote.

I thought that was the last election. Why do those people still feel unimprotant when their choice as President has been on the job for 4 years? And what exactly has he done for them to increase their sense of "importance"?

You obviously presume that the "most informed, well-researched, knowledgeable, educated voters in the country" reside in Hawaii, Vermont, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Maryland. Perhaps they have more people registered in a political party, but if you are registered with any political party, you can't be very well researched or well informed--by definition.

You are wrong my friend. Although there are more white voters than black, whites did not vote 93% for Romney. Blacks DID vote 93% for Obama which made a huge difference. Sorry that you do not agree that it was based on race, but statistics don't lie. You can call them "whiny" if you want, but they are factual and don't lie. Funny how you call white males racist even though the white male vote was split 60/40, but blacks are not even though their vote was 93/7 %. Again, I am merely quoting actual statistics and pointing out how Obama won the election. I believe it was based on race. Personally, as I have stated, I want him and the country to succeed. I just don't agree with voting a candidate solely on race.

HAHAHAHAHA statisitics dont lie? Then tell me clan leader why you are ignoring the stat that 86% of African American voters already vote democrat when the candidate is WHITE? Thats a REAL stat...but you want to act like this was some kind of anomaly and now its because hes black. Hilarious!!!

93% of 100 is 93...60% of 100,000 is 60,000! Your percentages are pathetic and stupid.

Maybe the most racist thing I have seen yet. 86% of African Americans historically voted for WHITE democrats...but this time, its because hes black? You are a f-ing idiot and I mean that in the most offensive way I possibly can. I hope you take great offense and B word about it at your Clan rally.

Interesting that because I don't agree that I am a !@#$ing idiot. I was very respectful in stating my opinion and did not question any one else's motives or intelligence, but because my opinion is different than yours, that makes me a !@#$ing idiot. Any race voting in blocks, whether it be 86% or 93% to me indicates a racist slant. And I would love to see your statistics that showed that 86% of blacks have historically voted for "white democrats". I realize that the African American vote has largely been Democratic, but here's a news flash for you. Not all Democrats are white. (Barack Obama)

HAHAHAHAHA statisitics dont lie? Then tell me clan leader why you are ignoring the stat that 86% of African American voters already vote democrat when the candidate is WHITE? Thats a REAL stat...but you want to act like this was some kind of anomaly and now its because hes black. Hilarious!!!

93% of 100 is 93...60% of 100,000 is 60,000! Your percentages are pathetic and stupid.

So now I'm stupid and a clan leader. I was waiting for the name calling to begin. Whether a particular group votes either 86% or 93% to me indicates that that group of people is voting based on either their own race or the race of the candidate. Your statistical anaylsyis by the way, makes no sense. I'm very sorry that you don't agree with my opinion, but it is just that. I believe that race played a huge part in this election. I won't call you stupid or imply that you are racist because you disagree. Your opinion is worth just as much as mine, no more, no less. Free country, America has chosen, now let's hope that the country moves in the right direction. I want Mr. Obama to succeed. His race means nothing to me. I was merely quoting actual exit poll statistics and providing my own amateur analysis of them. You are free to agree or disagree. I have no problem with either and won't insult you or your intelligence for doing so.

Interesting that because I don't agree that I am a !@#$ing idiot. I was very respectful in stating my opinion and did not question any one else's motives or intelligence, but because my opinion is different than yours, that makes me a !@#$ing idiot. Any race voting in blocks, whether it be 86% or 93% to me indicates a racist slant. And I would love to see your statistics that showed that 86% of blacks have historically voted for "white democrats". I realize that the African American vote has largely been Democratic, but here's a news flash for you. Not all Democrats are white. (Barack Obama)

I stand by statements based on your ignorant rants. I have no tolerance for racial ignorance. Sorry, just the facts. You are a f-ing idiot in my book, not because you have a difference of opinion, but because the racial ignorance you continue to spew. And who the hell said all democrats are white? I said african americans predominantly vote democrat and the increase was minor.

Again...you want to site math, but you ignore the fact that 60% of WHITE MALE voters represents a MASSIVELY larger amount of votes than the 8% spike in African American voters Obama got. So, you can not claim race for his win without also saying being white played a LARGE role in Romney even being relevant in this race as it won him most of the midwest.

And finally, to further site your ignorance, Obama did not win because of racial votes, he won because he won more ELECTORAL votes. Unfotunately for Romney, his white advantage only helped in states with low ELECTORAL votes.

I also love you ignore that Obama won the POPULAR vote to which is largely white americans as they still out number minorites by a large number.

So continue to use your racist math of only looking at a percentage rather than the ACTUAL NUMBER OF PHYSICAL VOTES and the historical numbers of the african american vote in general.

And yes, I still think you are an idiot and ignorant...but solely based on your ignorance, not the fact we dont share the same opinion

Racist rednecks who are still birthers and think Obama's coming for their guns voted for Obama at a 100% clip. And that's a big chunk of people right there.

Obama would like to come for our guns but that will never happen!

I have a safe full of guns, I love guns! It is my God given right to protect myself and Family from the filth in this world.I hunt with my guns as well, so you are calling me a RACIST for owning guns?????

I stand by statements based on your ignorant rants. I have no tolerance for racial ignorance. Sorry, just the facts. You are a f-ing idiot in my book, not because you have a difference of opinion, but because the racial ignorance you continue to spew. And who the hell said all democrats are white? I said african americans predominantly vote democrat and the increase was minor.

Again...you want to site math, but you ignore the fact that 60% of WHITE MALE voters represents a MASSIVELY larger amount of votes than the 8% spike in African American voters Obama got. So, you can not claim race for his win without also saying being white played a LARGE role in Romney even being relevant in this race as it won him most of the midwest.

And finally, to further site your ignorance, Obama did not win because of racial votes, he won because he won more ELECTORAL votes. Unfotunately for Romney, his white advantage only helped in states with low ELECTORAL votes.

I also love you ignore that Obama won the POPULAR vote to which is largely white americans as they still out number minorites by a large number.

So continue to use your racist math of only looking at a percentage rather than the ACTUAL NUMBER OF PHYSICAL VOTES and the historical numbers of the african american vote in general.

And yes, I still think you are an idiot and ignorant...but solely based on your ignorance, not the fact we dont share the same opinion

I won't stoop to your level and call you an idiot even though you disagree. My opinions are far from racist and you do not even know me. I find your opinions to be less than informed, but you are welcome to them. You are also welcome to think that I am a racist and an idiot. It will not change who or what I actually am. I merely looked at some exit poll numbers and provided an analysis. Peace out.