On April 25th Tyler Wilson becomes our new starting QB

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre combine thats a huge reach I still have him behind Smith,Barkley,Glennon,Murray,Manuel, and Bray.

Haven't seen Manuel play yet, but I'd say behind Smith, Barkley, Murray, and Jones. I still like what Jones has to offer and he's looked pretty good this season, way better than last year to me. Not sold on Bray or Glennon though, not one bit.

Edited by Mark80

Haven't seen Manuel play yet, but I'd say behind Smith, Barkley, Murray, and Jones. I still like what Jones has to offer and he's looked pretty good this season, way better than last year to me. Not sold on Bray or Glennon though, not one bit.

Jones is the best this year, Bray won't come out but has the most Talent but needs a lot of work.

Jones is the best this year, Bray won't come out but has the most Talent but needs a lot of work.

Ugh to Jones and ugh to Wilson. System QBs who have nothing elite. Both will be back up QBs at best. The only 2 legit franchise guys are Geno Smith and Matt Barkley, and I worry about the USC thing with Barkley. Personally, I'd draft 2 QBs and hope one of them hits. Collin Klein will be an interesting 2nd or later pick.