Paper Bags Anyone

billsfan_34

You'll be more embarassed if you do. Don't go there.

I understand what your saying but maybe it will be theraputical to be more embrassed that way!

Bring signs for Bill Snyder, Bill Cowher or your coach of choice to the game

I opt for Billick....he's got a chip on his shoulder and something to prove

Try plastic.

Only if you put yours on first for 3 minutes

With the current ownership, nobody of any worth will ever come here to coach. Our only hope is a Jim Kelly ownership type group to convince a good young coach and knowledgeable GM to come in and take over

I get a chuckle whenever I see people who still wear Bills hats, shirts, jackets, etc. It's one thing to wear that stuff around WNY, but to wear it out of the area speaks volumes about you.

The Bill's need to hire a coach who has the killer instinct. Someone like O.J. Simpson

Edited by FanofFredJackson

The BILLS should plan a pre-Thanksgiving food drive. Don't wear a paper bag, albeit well deserved, fill it with groceries for people in need.

We could show our "considerable" displeasure AND help those in need.

For those of you who still want to go the paper bag route, don't forget the big mustache!

I say we have a contest and design custom bags for each of the players and the coaches, not the fans. And require them to wear them, they are the ones that have earned and deserve the right to wear them.

We could put their names and numbers on them and design them to fit their individual accomplishments, efforts, skills and aptitude. Just imagine the great designs we fans could create for them in glorious Bills colors, lol! :bag: The way I feel after seeing them play, I need my bag for other things :sick: :sick:

I think people should simply not go to the games.

I'd love to see the stadium have 0 fans in it. Vote with your wallets.

guess at least the season ticket holders will go.

what can be done though is to stay away for a quarter for example. just tailgate a little longer.