The Bills Make Me Wanna......

At our Bills Backers bar here in St. Louis, we play the Shout song whenever the team scores. Today the cd skipped at the part where it goes The Bills make me wanna... the bills make me wanna....

and this regular guy says that's perfect, because he never knows exactly what to say at that point. Right now, I would say the Bills make me wanna forget I ever heard of football.

get a labotomy!

Go for a long walk on the beach!

Hibernate until we get a real quarterback!

Before the season, I downloaded the Shout! song so I could play it on my computer or iPhone whenever we scored. I used to sell pretzels at the Ralph many years ago, and that song MUST be played after a score.

So far this year, I have played it zero times. It just hurts too much. Doom.

At our Bills Backers bar here in St. Louis, we play the Shout song whenever the team scores. Today the cd skipped at the part where it goes The Bills make me wanna... the bills make me wanna....

and this regular guy says that's perfect, because he never knows exactly what to say at that point. Right now, I would say the Bills make me wanna forget I ever heard of football.

The Bills make me want to drink, and I have 5 different whiskeys not 2 feet from me as I type this.