Aaron Williams the worst cb in the league per PFF?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised...he is a total liability...If Brooks was healthy I predicted him to be starting by mid-season. Aaron is very bad. I do like other peoples suggestions of him trying at safety. Mayock said he thought he would be drafted as a safety project anyways, if I remember correctly.....all that said, I'm glad he only gave up one big catch last week and no TDs!

Buddy said after the draft that Williams lacked "long sped." After that statement I assumed that he would end up the nickel CB who covered the slot receiver. I was shocked when her became the bills #2 CB.

perhaps a product of need more than plan

Another wasted pick... The second pick overall in the second round and they 24 hours to think about it and this was their decision.

another??? what were the other wasted picks?

Troup and Carrington I could kind of see because they were drafted for a defense we no longer run (although Carrington has shown flashes and still has potential)

Another wasted pick... The second pick overall in the second round and they 24 hours to think about it and this was their decision.

Perhaps. But maybe he turns into a good safety. To Buddy's defense, the draft advisory board and many "experts" predicted he was a late first rounder/early second. This wasn't a Troup type of pick where Buddy thought he was smarter than everyone else.

ehh who cares - but this I like

Buffalo Bills safety Jairus Byrd has quietly become one of the AFC East's best defensive playmakers. Byrd had another big game in Week 6, which earned him AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors.

Byrd recorded four tackles and two timely interceptions in a 19-16 overtime win over the Arizona Cardinals. His overtime interception set up Buffalo’s game-winning field goal.

I was perplexed when Williams was named as a starter. I never saw anything from him lat year that made me think he was anything special. I prefer McKelvin. McKelvin is always THERE, just never seems to make the play, but he is always there step for step, he just needs to FINISH. I say start McKelvin over Williams.

GO BILLS!