why not give brad smith a try?

Because he's not very good. His career line for the bills is 0 for 2 with 2 ints and 0 TDs. He's also looked horrible throwing the ball in pre season.

Brad Smith is a better WR than a NFL QB. Let us leave it at that.

with that one throw,he barely missed the reciever and I think he was on the 40.give him some 1st or 2nd team reps and see what he does.why waste him

He is being saved for Wildcat formations so we can take opposing defenses by surprise...get with the program....geesh.

Easy guys,just a thought

I know...I have plenty of those thoughts as well and get ripped apart from these guys from time to time...it's all in good fun. When it comes to Brad Smith though, it really strikes a nerve with me. I'm not a huge fan (cost/benefit analysis and all).

Smith is a utility type player, does all sorts of things for the team. WR, special teams, QB, etc etc. He is not unlike his predicessors on the Bills in other decades. Tasker from the glory years, and going way back, Eddie Rutkowski also did the same thing. (yeh, the same guy that was Erie County Exec) I think Smith is a little bit overpaid at $4mil per year

This is clearly a troll thread... You have to be dumber than a bag of hammers to even take this seriously.

You may be on to something - let's go back to this "bag of hammers" idea:

Do you think if we used enough hammers this bag you're referring to could pass more accurately than Fitz?

You may be on to something - let's go back to this "bag of hammers" idea:

Do you think if we used enough hammers this bag you're referring to could pass more accurately than Fitz?

Why are you assuming a simple direct relationship between the number of hammers and the accuracy of the bag? Surely, there's a tipping point. Too many cooks in the kitchen, too many hammers in the bag.

Additionally, the nature of the bag? Are we talking paper or plastic? Perhaps a burlap sack?

with that one throw,he barely missed the reciever and I think he was on the 40.give him some 1st or 2nd team reps and see what he does.why waste him

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "barely." If I am correct, he has two pass attempts as a member of the Bills, both went for ugly interceptions. Not only was that pass not close at all, much less barely missed, it was a terrible decision because the coverage was like a blanket. Give him a chance? I would rather give him a plane ticket out of Buffalo.