Ray Lewis out for the Season, complete Tricep Tear

Stl Bills

? If you're talking about Courtney Upshaw he's not a mlb he's a olb/de

Yeah really - Upshaw is trying to replace Suggs while he recovers from his Achilles - he's not remotely an MLB.

Dick Butkus would like to have a word with you.

(Lewis is high on the list, though.)

I believe Lewis is better than Butkis even considering different eras.

Singletary has to enter the mix too.

? If you're talking about Courtney Upshaw he's not a mlb he's a olb/de

All the football talking heads on TV said was how great it was for the Ravens to draft Courtney because he'd be brought along with Ray Lewis at his side...more to do with grooming a "hard ass LB" (whether inside or outside than anything else)

I dispised Lewis from early in his career for his obvious off the field problems.

Now? Now he is simply one of my favorite players in this league and an exceptional individual with respect to his tenacity and love of the game.

I'm sorry you got hurt, Ray, but you have more than earned your time off.

Enjoy your son's college career.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

suck for Lewis and Ravens fans. Feel bad for them. They also lost Webb yesterday, and the Ravens were already having a tough time stopping the run.

The Bills fan in me is glad to see an opponent in the AFC weakened. But also have to say thank you to the Ravens for beating the Patsies.

Butkus and Singletary are great, Lewis is the Best.

sorry he is hurt, like i feel about any player,as a bills fan, i can certainly relate to injuries screwing up a season, but at least i will not be subjected to his pre-game ra-ra speech before a game that the networks love to show almost to the point of nausea..and of course , that is just my opinion..

Edited by dwight in philly