what if Bills win their next 2 games ?

papazoid

i know it looks like a big "IF"......

but lets say they win the next 2 games vs Arizona and Tennessee and go into the bye week at 4-3.

for me, thats exactly where i predicted they would be and still with an outside shot to get a wild card spot.

They should win those two games. I guess we will really see what this team is made of in the next two weeks. If they lose both of them I'd say it's time to go into "lose out the rest of the season" mode and get in position to finally get the successor to Jim Kelly that the Bills have been searching for for almost twenty years.

i know it looks like a big "IF"......

but lets say they win the next 2 games vs Arizona and Tennessee and go into the bye week at 4-3.

for me, thats exactly where i predicted they would be and still with an outside shot to get a wild card spot.

To me, it's not the W-L record it's how they won, and how they lost.

Right now the Bills and the GB Packers have the same record - 2 and 3. Does anyone think they're anywhere close to the same quality of team?

The Pack have lost 2 very close games, one of which the league acknowledged they should have won (uncalled offensive PI).

The Bills have lost 3 blowouts with world-record incompetence on D and apparent coaching inability to adjust on both sides of the ball.

They should win those two games. I guess we will really see what this team is made of in the next two weeks. If they lose both of them I'd say it's time to go into "lose out the rest of the season" mode and get in position to finally get the successor to Jim Kelly that the Bills have been searching for for almost twenty years.

I'm with you here.. lose these 2 and lose em all.

Edited by Billsrhody

To me, it's not the W-L record it's how they won, and how they lost.

Right now the Bills and the GB Packers have the same record - 2 and 3. Does anyone think they're anywhere close to the same quality of team?

The Pack have lost 2 very close games, one of which the league acknowledged they should have won (uncalled offensive PI).

The Bills have lost 3 blowouts with world-record incompetence on D and apparent coaching inability to adjust on both sides of the ball.

To me, it's always about the W-L. It's the only thing that matters. You think that we cannot gell and get better as the season progresses? How about the 2008 Cardinals with their plethora of blowout losses but still making the Superbowl? Teams get hot as the season progresses, other teams go cold, and other teams yet stay the same. Lets wait and see. I would be ELATED if we went to the BYE week 4-3 with more prep time for the next opponent to try and get to 5-3.

Arizona's O-line is giving up a sack every 6 drop backs......look for the D to respond and have a big game.

They should have a big game....if the defensive coordinator can avoid sucking again. The D will continue to suck because stache is a bum.

Arizona's O-line is giving up a sack every 6 drop backs......look for the D to respond and have a big game.

That and AZ is down their top two RBs. If the Bills D cannot just handle, but dominate this offense then they should all hit the golf course now and save everyone the embarrassment of the rest of the season.

That and AZ is down their top two RBs. If the Bills D cannot just handle, but dominate this offense then they should all hit the golf course now and save everyone the embarrassment of the rest of the season.

yup..but there is a distinct possibility that the Bills D makes a star out of Stephen-Howling or William Powell. For one week anyway.

Beat us to it. Sad we are all thinking this could happen though.

They might win the next two games. We don't know what we are going to see from week to week. I could see us going through the season with a very bad team, but this is much worse. The players for the most part are pretty good, but they lack any consistency in play and they fold when the going gets tough. This group is painful and embarassing to watch, win or lose.