Officially embarassed to be a Bills Fan

Kodiak

Well glad to see our beloved Bills have lived to one expectation. Unfortunately that expectation is being the laughing stock of the NFL. i was hoping with a revamped defense and some continuity on offense combined with our schedule would at least end the embarassment of our current playoff drought. This Bills team doesn't deserve to wear the red,white,and blue of the great Bills of the 90's. Those MEN could be down 21 pts. in the 4th quarter and you still believed we could some how win the game. These BOYS that make up the Bumbling Bills could have a 2 score lead with 4 minutes to go and you have to sit on the edge of your seat wondering if they are gonna blow the game. 1200 yards and 97 points given up in 2 weeks are you friggin kidding me !!!!!! I mean do we even game plan anymore ????? Seeing many Bills fans have a hard time living in reality I have to agree that there will definitely not be anything changing in the near future under the current ownership and regime but those of you waiting on baited breath for a new owner to come in and restore some form of respect to Bills nation are looking at a handful of fools gold as once Ralph passes this team will be relocated ASAP and anyone who believes different is a sucker! Would you continue to pay a mechanic to NOT fix the problem with your car? Bills fans continue to drop hard earned cash on this crap product.........it is insanity. The ownership, coaches, GM, and players don't show up so why should the fans? So go ahead and light me up and label me a bandwagoner but I am done lining the pockets of a stubborn owner, retread coaches, 2nd rate practice squad players, and a whiney "my wrist has an ouchy" free agents. Chan said last week that after the Jets game we kicked dirt on them and would probably do it again after New England, Guess what Chan nobody will bother to kick dirt on you guys this week as our defense would just let the dirt pass right through them therefore making it impossible to bury this team. Well unless you are the Jets, New Emgland's,or 49er's offense !

I'm not embarrassed... I'm just sick and tired of it...how long do they expect fans to invest time, money and emotion?

We're effing sheep. Been doing it for a dozen years now with more of the same smoke and mirror promises. I looked around my house last night, saw the paraphenalia, clothing, and everything else, and realized what a damned fool I am.

I am close to the end of the rope. Might be time to move on like I did with riding snowmobiles 5 years ago.

At least when riding snowmobiles you got some fresh air & got to go somewhere. This gig is going nowhere & the stench is nauseating. I'll take a snowmobile any day!

The bills can't even be good at being a laughing stock because they'll come out and probably handily beat Arizona next week

That's the problem - they're not even good at being bad - they'll win 6 games this year, good enough to put them well out of the running to draft the quarterback they desperately need. Boy, those meaningless wins at the end of the season sure will be satisfying, won't they?

The bills can't even be good at being a laughing stock because they'll come out and probably handily beat Arizona next week

Keep dreaming cuz that ain't about to happen. Next week will look a lot like the past two.

What ever. I'm over it. At least they didn't lead us on this year. What sucks the most is every year I think highly of the team, talk them up, then eat an enormous amount of crow. I thought in an Alex smith type way Fitz could handle the year. Now that I've seen Alex hit every open receiver, down field I understand that was never going to happen. Is Spiller still hurt? He is the only bright spot on this team.

No spiller, no watch. Plain and simple for me now. The Stach has to go, and Fitz too. Gaily's biggest mistake is thinking Fitz was a pro QB. And calling plays like that.

I don't get my self worth from what some guys on a football field do so I'm not embarrassed at all. The men who lace up their shoes and put the pads on - they should be.

That's called "adulthood". Most people reach it eventually.

I'm not embarrassed... I'm just sick and tired of it...how long do they expect fans to invest time, money and emotion?

Forever ... or at least as long as the Bills are in Buffalo. The Bills franchise has been around for more than 50 years and have sucked the vast majority of that time.

They expect, and will get, significant support just as long as fans have hope at the start of the season like they did this year.

I don't get my self worth from what some guys on a football field do so I'm not embarrassed at all. The men who lace up their shoes and put the pads on - they should be.

My kids even take it in stride now. They are still fans and wear their Bills stuff to school during the season. But yesterday for example, they were expecting a loss and were disappointed in the extreme with the performance. They were over it shortly after the clock mercifully ran out in the 4th.

It might be easier for them however than those of us that saw the early 90's. In their entire lives they have never seen a good Bills team.

It takes real character to wear your Bills gear these days. We are not the a**holes who follow whatever team or player is hot at the moment. Being a real fan means taking our lumps with the real guys. If it's too hard, there are 31 other teams to follow.

PTR

It takes real character to wear your Bills gear these days. We are not the a**holes who follow whatever team or player is hot at the moment. Being a real fan means taking our lumps with the real guys. If it's too hard, there are 31 other teams to follow.

PTR

Ya know what's sad? I haven't purchased a single piece of Bills gear in the last 4 years. Last thing I bought was a Thurman Thomas jersey to frame.

Now I get to go to work and hear all of the douchebag 49er fans rub my nose in yesterday's loss. Can't wait. Thanks Bills.

I'm in Vegas about to board a plane to Sacremento, and the flight is filled with 49ers fans wearing their gear!

Much respect to them.

As a Bills fan, I want this team to succeed!

I am just like you.

I have witnessed the devastation of 59-145 in 3 losses and have considered this last games loss--the final straw of waiting for Fitz/Chan to "show us the baby".

Chan's Bills are 12-25

Fitz as a career starter in the NFL is now 17-35-1

Fitz as the Bills starter 12-23

This is a trying time for us fans.

Like Dick Jauron's infamous quote, "it's hard to win in the NFL."

It's hard for me to wear my Bills gear--for at least right now!