Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want to fire the whole team and start over, I'm kind of sick of firing the whole team and starting over. Another coaching search, another year of decent coaches turning us down. Another year of rebuilding, followed by two years of mediocre football because we were only able to get WGR's coach of the week to take the job.

Don't need a comllete overhaul of players. There's a lot of talent. We need a qb and a linebacker. But we need a new HC and one that understands we don't need a complete overhaul.

Don't need a comllete overhaul of players. There's a lot of talent. We need a qb and a linebacker. But we need a new HC and one that understands we don't need a complete overhaul.

Nah, emotions aside, I agree with this entirely. If Fitz completed passes past the LOS and could turn down the rate of ints, then it is a different game. I can't even really argue the play calling. Given the ability to not "pass like a girl", it might work out.

I agree. I think our overall talent level has been greatly upgraded since Nix took over. Coaching/motivating has to be a huge factor here. That....and the fact that its a QB driven league.

Nah, emotions aside, I agree with this entirely. If Fitz completed passes past the LOS and could turn down the rate of ints, then it is a different game. I can't even really argue the play calling. Given the ability to not "pass like a girl", it might work out.

Yea i agree too....talents there....

Its a given Fitz limitations. During the game you play the hand you're dealt not the one you wish you had. Terrible play calls on a pair of 3rd and shorts. Terrible decision to throw twice when we should have run it out at end of half. Its on the coaching. Period.