Bills vs good teams away from home

fedup

Here in Syracuse we have the Bills-49ers game on Sunday. I'm more than 1/2 tempted to head to a local bar that's showing the Broncos-Patriots game and watch that instead.

What kind of a Bills fan would choose to watch a quality game when they could be watching the Bills instead???? ;)

lmao

Honestly the last one I found was against the Bengals in December of 2005. We won 37-27, they finished the season 11-5

I actually remember that game well. Kelly Holcomb had a PERFECT game. And IIRC, Jason Peters had a fumble recovery for a TD on special teams when he was still technically a tight end.

I actually remember that game well. Kelly Holcomb had a PERFECT game. And IIRC, Jason Peters had a fumble recovery for a TD on special teams when he was still technically a tight end.

Ohh yeah omg man u got a good ass memory hahah I remember that fumble recovery

If I remember correctly, didn't he block a punt and recover it in the end zone for a TD? That was one hell of a play for a big guy like that.