Kyle Williams fined $15K for hit on Brady

Talk about some bullsh@%...Kyle Williams has been fined $15k for his hit on Brady:

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2012/10/3/3449634/buffalo-bills-kyle-williams-fined-tom-brady-hit

"The NFL does not announce weekly fines until Friday, so it will be interesting to see if Patriots inside linebacker Brandon Spikes is hit with a fine for a vicious hit while blocking on an interception return that put tight end Scott Chandler out of the game. Chandler is 6'7", friends; you have to try pretty hard - and leave your feet, in Spikes' case - to get a shoulder into Chandler's chin. If Williams' hit was fine-worthy, then Spikes' was worth a lot more money." I agree with this 100%

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats put a worse hit on Fitz, low and diving at his knees, earlier in the game. Of course, no flag. We were all screaming that if the hit had been on Brady they'd throw a flag. Sure enough, a little later, same type of hit on Brady = flag.

I was watching with a Pats fan who immediately said "I guess the Brady rule only applies when it is Tom Brady" after that flag on Williams. So at least one of them will acknowledge the double standard.

what about spikes' hit on Chandler? i understand Chandler was free to get hit, but Spikes clearly went high to his head.

i personally hate Spikes, !@#$ing scum. still remember when he played for florida and intentionally stuck his finger in the opponent's eye while they were on a pile. scumbag.

I have not been able to bring myself to watch the replay of the game yet..but from what I think i saw..i cann see where the fine comes in. It did seem like Brady was still in the pocket, and KW hit him below the knee...i really do not have a problem with the fine.

Cant speak to the Fitz hit, I did not see it

I was watching with a Pats fan who immediately said "I guess the Brady rule only applies when it is Tom Brady" after that flag on Williams. So at least one of them will acknowledge the double standard.

As if the game were not already rigged enough.

The Bills will NEVER have success until Brady retires. The nfl just won't allow it.

This is why i wanted replacements freckling brady protectors

You guys might be surprised, but I know a few NE fans, and even THEY are sick of the babying that goes on with Brady. One guy told me it's flat-out embarrassing at times.

As far as I see it, you're gonna get fined either way. Send a third stringer in and hit him in the mouth late. Screw it.

Ive been saying this for years. Im all for good sportsmanship, but that went out the window once the ref fix was in.

Tony Siragusa did it to a QB, took the penalty and fine, and his team went to the Super Bowl.

If we're going to get flagged and fined anyways, then they should make it worth it.

Talk about some bullsh@%...Kyle Williams has been fined $15k for his hit on Brady:

http://www.buffaloru...d-tom-brady-hit

"The NFL does not announce weekly fines until Friday, so it will be interesting to see if Patriots inside linebacker Brandon Spikes is hit with a fine for a vicious hit while blocking on an interception return that put tight end Scott Chandler out of the game. Chandler is 6'7", friends; you have to try pretty hard - and leave your feet, in Spikes' case - to get a shoulder into Chandler's chin. If Williams' hit was fine-worthy, then Spikes' was worth a lot more money." I agree with this 100%

williams fine is the biggest crock off s**t i have ever seen brady is worshiped by the nfl and spikes should be suspended for his hit

As far as I see it, you're gonna get fined either way. Send a third stringer in and hit him in the mouth late. Screw it.

I actually have to agree. As a rule, I wouldn't want to see the team play this way. 95% of the time, I want to see good sportsmanship and so on. HOWEVER, given how Brady gets special protection by the NFL and given how he has literally humiliated this team over-and-over-and-over again, I have no qualms about taking some shots. However, I wouldn't wait until late. I'd do it 1st series -- make him scared for his !@#$ing life. Make him think every time he drops back he's going to get decked whether he's holding the ball or not -- take a few 15 yarders for the sole purpose of shaking him up. It will likely put us behind a touchdown early, but he won't be the same player after that.

Edited by ChasBB