Where is Mark Anderson?

bmur66

Mario is getting the brunt of the blame around here. He may or may not be doing what he is asked to do. But what about Anderson? He is on the blind side and he should be bringing it. Isn't that where you typically have a speed rusher? I ain't seeing much except a big loop around the backfield. Not seeing that lightning fast quickness getting off blocks and making plays. Same thing play after play.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think hes on his way to the whipping post. He will be after mario this week. I think George Wilson will make a cameo as well

If you play D and your name isn't Byrd or Gilmore I think you'll have your turn at the whipping post this week.

Mario is getting the brunt of the blame around here. He may or may not be doing what he is asked to do. But what about Anderson? He is on the blind side and he should be bringing it. Isn't that where you typically have a speed rusher? I ain't seeing much except a big loop around the backfield. Not seeing that lightning fast quickness getting off blocks and making plays. Same thing play after play.

This past weekend I think he was at a private party somewhere with the rest of the defensive line. In all fairness, he has been much more visible, and had his name called for making plays quite a bit more then Mario Williams has. Whether that is because Mario is getting double-teamed, maybe, but not all the time.

I think Anderson was one of our better front 7 players weeks 1-3...I have little problem with what he did then. The defense, as a whole, just sucked this past Sunday...Kyle Williams was the only D-linemen to make any plays....but even he and Dareus got murdered on the run.

Wanny is a liability & makes the entire D worthless

THIS

you cant put your players in unwinable situations and expect good results

of course many of our players looked like dog ****

your down lineman cant create pressure when the QB has multiple options open right at the snap of the ball (not that they are off the hook, there was ample opportunity for them to get pressure and failed miserably)

your linebackers cant make tackles (Shep - 0 ) when they are SITTING ON THE BENCH FOR 90 PERCENT OF THE GAME

Wanny so far has blown

I didn't expect Anderson to have a great day against the Pats because their Oline is used to practicing against him. Maybe he'll fare better against the 49ers.

Wanny is a liability & makes the entire D worthless

Pretty much. I hope they learn from this game and start changing things up a little bit. Did you see Chicagos defense last night? Julius Peppers lined up in all 4 spots and switched back and forth and ran a million different packages. Once you become predictable in the NFL it does not matter what your talent level is. If you know whats coming, its easier then hell to defend....

Our 3 or 4 DLinemen are getting blocked and chipped by 5 Olineman, 1 or 2 TEs and a RB/FB. I blame the coaching. You all should too. It's embarrassing.

Our pass rush works best when Sheppard and Moats are a threat to blitz. The past week's gameplan completely removed that element.

What about Kelsay? He was stuck on the field for most of the 2nd half and got destroyed. Had 0 tackles despite nearly every run heading right at him. I'm sick of all of these DEs. Let Kyle Moore play!!

Kelsay is about due for another extension then right? LOL!

Mario sucks

Kelsey sucks

Anderson sucks

The entire defense except for Byrd and Gilmore suck

What they all have in common is the defensive coach>>>>> Wanny!!!!

All of these top notch players cannot all suck as a team all of a sudden.

They are not being coached properly. I bet Wade Phillips would have this group whipped into shape,