Stevie Johnson

For all the heat Fitz and the defense has taken over the last 24 hours, I think Stevie Johnson is another player that should be noticed for his lack of production.

Yesterday he only had 2 catches for 23 yards. Im sorry, but for a guy who's a number 1 receiver, and getting paid 7 mill a year, that's unacceptable. If we're gonna have more success on offense, Stevie needs to step up. Yes, I know Fitz has missed some throws directed his way, but SJ has dropped too many passes, and frankly hasn't made enough big plays.

For all the heat Fitz and the defense has taken over the last 24 hours, I think Stevie Johnson is another player that should be noticed for his lack of production.

Yesterday he only had 2 catches for 23 yards. Im sorry, but for a guy who's a number 1 receiver, and getting paid 7 mill a year, that's unacceptable. If we're gonna have more success on offense, Stevie needs to step up. Yes, I know Fitz has missed some throws directed his way, but SJ has dropped too many passes, and frankly hasn't made enough big plays.

We only see what CBS allows us to see (unless you're at the game). He was targeted 2 times deep and he was very open on both (totally wide open on one). Fitzpatrick was not able to put the ball where he could catch it.

Stevie was frustrated by Fitz's inability to hit him when he was open. I counted 4 times and on 2 of those it would have been a TD; the long one down the sidelines when Fitz threw him out of bounds and the other on his 3rd INT when Stevie had McCourty beat. Can't blame the dude for getting open.

GO BILLS!!!

We only see what CBS allows us to see (unless you're at the game). He was targeted 2 times deep and he was very open on both (totally wide open on one). Fitzpatrick was not able to put the ball where he could catch it.

I agree with you. The coaches film should tell the tale. I presume that the Pats concentrated on SJ and, as you said, Fitz certainly did not deliver when he had the opportunity thos two times.

Did you see the game or just the stat sheet?

I watched Stevie most of the day and he got open a lot. The thing I notice is more than half the time Stevie is set alone with the doubles or trips set opposite him. Seems to me fitz reads the opposite side of the field before checking to Stevie. You could tell by the third quarter Stevie was very frustrated with nt getting the ball.

This is bad. Fitz really is not seeing the field. i have not been to games but i have noticed that he is not seeing enough.

He also has trouble with passing through the o line. Had a few tipped.

I've seen why SJ is frustrated since Jets game.

somethin' aint right between them and thats just from my tv. body language tells alot too.

i hope they kiss and make :cry: up before they go against SF and AZ

This is bad. Fitz really is not seeing the field. i have not been to games but i have noticed that he is not seeing enough.

He also has trouble with passing through the o line. Had a few tipped.

I've seen why SJ is frustrated since Jets game.

somethin' aint right between them and thats just from my tv. body language tells alot too.

i hope they kiss and make :cry: up before they go against SF and AZ

...but,no tongue. That just complicates things.

Can't win any more games if landing Geno is our ultimate goal.

If he totally flames out in the next month+ when the competition suddenly gets serious we can probably land him in the 3rd.

I really like Fitz as a player but I finally must admit we have to get someone that can throw the darn ball farther than 5 to 15 yards. if we had a QB that could throw the deep ball and read a defense we would be 4 n 0 right now, even though the defense has shortcomings we would clearly outscore an opponent. we had many opportunities to keep drives alive and score several more times in that game.

I think we are on the right path as far as the team and players go. we are a legit QB away from being in the upper class teams. this next year we need to draft Fitz replacement and/or get a free agent QB. I am most certain this is in the cards for us fans unless like the no blitz d-fence we keep keep'n on.

Stevie will be the man when we get someone to throw him the ball. as for the rest they will simply be even better. look at miami

Is that you Fitz? Stop trying to divert attention to other players. We all knwo you stink.

Edited by peterpan