NFL Network on Bills D

buffalo1983

Dont know who the guy was but they were talking about Bills Vs Pats and Said if the Pats can handle the Bills front 4, then they can throw the ball well, but not only that but "Something is wrong with the Bills front 4" There not explosive like there suppose to be and basically "Super Mario" hasnt done much since the start of the season.

Did they not see the last two games? I mean i know we played some "not so good teams" but either way, they are NFL teams.

That would be the estimable Jamie Dukes. He also said Dareus hasn't been explosive as well. I would bet any amount of money he hasn't watched anything but a couple highlights to inform his opinions. He's easily the worst analyst that NFLN has to offer.

GO BILLS!!!

That would be the estimable Jamie Dukes. He also said Dareus hasn't been explosive as well. I would bet any amount of money he hasn't watched anything but a couple highlights to inform his opinions. He's easily the worst analyst that NFLN has to offer.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes your right. He did say that about Dareus as well. Yes i agree he hasnt been a best so far, but he has made some plays.

Dont know who the guy was but they were talking about Bills Vs Pats and Said if the Pats can handle the Bills front 4, then they can throw the ball well, but not only that but "Something is wrong with the Bills front 4" There not explosive like there suppose to be and basically "Super Mario" hasnt done much since the start of the season.

Did they not see the last two games? I mean i know we played some "not so good teams" but either way, they are NFL teams.

Are you serious? i mean i know everybody love the cheatoriots but look at some of the games would you...what does he want 20 sacks or something? I thought the analyst would be better than ESPN in the football category...they're actually worse

GO BILLS!!!

I swear NFLN pays their "analysts" extra to be idiots. Under that theory, Jamie Dukes can afford to buy out Bill Gates by now.

I like to think of him as the exception that proves the rule - where the rule is "offensive linemen tend to be smart."

While we are at it, is anyone else nauseated by NFLN going on and on about Torrey Smith's brother, while being completely oblivious to the fact that Marcell Dareus just went through the same thing??

Are you serious? i mean i know everybody love the cheatoriots but look at some of the games would you...what does he want 20 sacks or something? I thought the analyst would be better than ESPN in the football category...they're actually worse

We played the Jets week 1 kc week 2 than cle week 3. It's a combination of media types only going off the marquee Jets game, and not paying attention to trends. Anytime you put new players together and you have common sense you realize it will be an eventual progression to play within a system and let their natural ability take over when it becomes second nature. As Bills fans we've seen the progression from week 1 to now. I wouldn't worry about who says what in the media, as long as the Bills go out there and continue to get progressively better than we have nothing to worry about. Even the giants dline wasn't the giants overnight. It takes time and patience. 9 sacks in 2 games. improving against the run, solid on 3rd down? I'll take that every week.

I swear NFLN pays their "analysts" extra to be idiots. Under that theory, Jamie Dukes can afford to buy out Bill Gates by now.

I like to think of him as the exception that proves the rule - where the rule is "offensive linemen tend to be smart."

While we are at it, is anyone else nauseated by NFLN going on and on about Torrey Smith's brother, while being completely oblivious to the fact that Marcell Dareus just went through the same thing??

Yea i didn't hear any network talk Dareus brother that at all...Its terrible sad

GO BILLS!!!

I lost all respect for Dukes as a shameless NFL shill talking on the sports radio talk shows saying the replacement refs are fine and that wasn't a bad call.