New throwback jersey

Numark

Press release makes no mention of blue pants but confirms the red standing buffalo will be coupled with this jersey. Will be worn against the Rams Dec. 9.

Bills Mobile: Bills unveil throwback jerseys | http://bit.ly/QhVs4r

Great! Love the standing red Buffalo! Old school, baby!

BTW, anybody notice the comment from J. Rosen?

Wow, those are nice. Clean. Classic. Simple. I loved these throwbacks from the moment I saw them and that hasn't changed a bit.

I don't get why they did the navy trim outline in the claim that it was done for TV (have they seen HDTV?). And yes, it just confirms how stupid and ugly the unfinished collar decision was from a design standpoint. They should have stuck with one color to complete it or, as here, simply used the same color as the jersey. I suspect with a very high degree of certainty that it was made from a Nike/NFL/Bills decision to do something different so fans who want to stay up to date (foreign concept in WNY) will plunk down coin on the new Nike stuff.

I had been looking at getting a customized (with MY name on back, so it doesn't get outdated in two years) Reebok blue throwback jersey that was on special, but the available sizes were WAY too big. I may look into one of these.