Bills/Browns Fan Fight in Section 510

wil1226

I sat in 531 and had about 10 Bills fans behind me I would have loved to smack. Bills chant every 3min, spilled beer onto couple in front of me who of course figured it was my group, horrible football knowledge etc etc etc. Morons.

Someone posted last week about the current generation of Bills fans in their twenties (of which I'm a part of) that is largely responsible for the over-the-top behavior at games. This was a perfect representation of that viewpoint.

I sat in 531 and had about 10 Bills fans behind me I would have loved to smack. Bills chant every 3min, spilled beer onto couple in front of me who of course figured it was my group, horrible football knowledge etc etc etc. Morons.

Someone posted last week about the current generation of Bills fans in their twenties (of which I'm a part of) that is largely responsible for the over-the-top behavior at games. This was a perfect representation of that viewpoint.

I sat infront of a few like this at Gillette Stadium last season. Most of the group were women, but they certainly weren't ladies. Foul mouthed, obnoxious, and completely shitfaced. They were picking fights ith everyone around them. Terrible representitives of our team.

IMHO, if you can't enjoy a Sunday afternoon at the game, you shouldn't be there in the first place... and if you fight that poorly (Browns fan who can't even throw a punch), you REALLY shouldn't be fighting. :D

Edited by October 1918

That's why when my boy is old enough to attend a game, I will use incidents like that as teachable moments. "See there, son? Those right there are idiots who can't handle themselves and just enjoy the game. When you're old enough to drink (15), learn to handle yourself and keep control."

The behavior of the drunken, lower-primates at that last Bills-Browns MNF game back in 2008 caused me to boycott night games at RWS - and, I gottta say, sometimes the day games aren't much better.

Nobody's makin' Mom proud these days - it's enough to drive you to the Paul Maguire Club! (That said, nice to see old-dude Bills guy kick young Cleveland punk's ass B-) )

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

People defending this in anyway are a friggen disgrace. Go to games, support your team. Stop being immature !@#$s, and yes despite their obvious elder age are immature !@#$s, and just enjoy yourselves. Pathetic

I love it..funny as hell as long as I am not involved.

I sat infront of a few like this at Gillette Stadium last season. Most of the group were women, but they certainly weren't ladies. Foul mouthed, obnoxious, and completely shitfaced. They were picking fights ith everyone around them. Terrible representitives of our team.

There is very little I find more disgusting than the obese, red sox sweatshirt wearing, breath smelling like chowder women of the entire New England region. From Maine to Connecticut, there's not a redeeming soul among them.

Edited by Thisistheyear

You pretty much never see this kind of douchebaggery at other sports. I don't recall ever seeing an in-stadium fight at the 1,000 or so NHL hockey games I've attended. Same for pro baseball, pro or college basketball, college football... NFL seems to have exclusive domain over classless a$$bags getting wasted and fighting in the stands...

You pretty much never see this kind of douchebaggery at other sports. I don't recall ever seeing an in-stadium fight at the 1,000 or so NHL hockey games I've attended. Same for pro baseball, pro or college basketball, college football... NFL seems to have exclusive domain over classless a$$bags getting wasted and fighting in the stands...

As a Devils fan I've seen it plenty of times at hockey games in NJ,NY and Philly. It does seem to happen on a more consistent basis at football games though

Edited by Stealth

I saw PLENTY of fights at Fenway Park when I used to live in Boston in the early 2000s. This was before their WS runs, when the tickets weren't insanely expensive. Most of the fights occurred in the cheap seats.

I think most other sports have really cleaned up their act in this area over the past 20 years. Football is finally starting to get it too; I think some of the more successful franchises have put an end it to. I've been told that fighting in Gillette Stadium will cost you your season tickets, no questions. I would bet the same thing happens in places like Washington or Dallas.

Franchises like Buffalo, Cleveland and Oakland are sadly a bit behind the curve.

There is very little I find more disgusting than the obese, red sox sweatshirt wearing, breath smelling like chowder women of the entire New England region. From Maine to Connecticut, there's not a redeeming soul among them.

No... The Patriot fans in my section were well behaved. The classless women were Bills fans.

I think most other sports have really cleaned up their act in this area over the past 20 years. Football is finally starting to get it too; I think some of the more successful franchises have put an end it to. I've been told that fighting in Gillette Stadium will cost you your season tickets, no questions. I would bet the same thing happens in places like Washington or Dallas.

Franchises like Buffalo, Cleveland and Oakland are sadly a bit behind the curve.

I wish they would ban you for life at the Ralph for fighting. I hate anyone who defends fighting at a Bills game.

Ever been to a Giants/Dodgers game?

I saw PLENTY of fights at Fenway Park when I used to live in Boston in the early 2000s. This was before their WS runs, when the tickets weren't insanely expensive. Most of the fights occurred in the cheap seats.

What you saw were likely ill-behaved Yankees fans hankering for an ass-whuppin' (usually oboxious NYC punks attending BU, just down the street).

I used to see the same thing all the time in the mid-1980s, when I had season tix at Fenway.

fighting is avoidable in every instance. Its never a good idea, nothing good can come from it. Especially when every human is armed with a pocket sized video camera.

whether or not he won the fight, this guy is an embarrassment to me as a Bills fan.

Your kidding right? Did we watch the same video? Would you stand there and let someone throw punches at you. (that guy does honestly punch like a girl). That guy was defending himself. I have been in that guys shoes at football games. Even when I dont drink. Fans get mad because you cheer for your team. No matter what happened once he threw that first punch. The other guy had everyright to defend himself. Thats all that happened.