Checking out this place, as I've been driven from another site

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great knowledgeable fans here, but also a range of alarmist, overly optomistic, and "realistic" (pessimistic) fans here. And those categories are not mutually exclusive.

Don't get pulled into name-calling. Your mention of idiots in your post is a red flag. Take the high road and/or walk away if someone pushes your buttons. Stay civil, support your positions with facts or observations, and enjoy. Treat people here like you were talking about the Bills at a tailgate. Perhaps one day you will.

I'm conviced this is the best Bills site available on the interwebs.

*This is an automated response. You will be redirected to the Green Bay Packers fan site in 30 seconds. If your computer does not automatically redirect you to the Green Bay Packers site, please contact your computer network administrator or visit www.optimistismisticfootballfansingreenbay.com *

Hey all, I've grown tired of another Bills' site's idiots, and decided to check this place out. Been a looonggg time since I've been here. What's up? Please tell me this place isn't full of whiners and morons who complain after the Bills win too.

Every tree has it's low hanging fruit. This place is no different.

Hey all, I've grown tired of another Bills' site's idiots, and decided to check this place out. Been a looonggg time since I've been here. What's up? Please tell me this place isn't full of whiners and morons who complain after the Bills win too.

Well it was nice of you to stop by. I guess we hardly knew ya lol

BillsZone, right? Opi is the king of the miserable over there. Unfortunately TBD is starting to get overrun with the same negative types. They are driving away the long-timers. You can't even say anything positive about the Bills without someone slamming you as a homer.

PTR