Is it safe to say our O-line is one of the best in the leage?

Billsrhody

I know it has only been 2 weeks but this is just as much a continuation off of last year.

No sacks allowed after 2 weeks, the league leader in rushing and yards/carry. No matter how "quickly Fitz gets rid of the ball", is it safe to say that this offensive line is one of the top units in the league?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it safe? I certainly hope nobody beats you up for saying it so it should be safe.. Is it realistic? Not yet, not even close. Were we one of the best last year? We led the league in fewest sacks, but is that a product of the offense? There is more to being a great line then not allowing sacks, it is pass blocking, run blocking, etc. Only time will tell, but it is too early for sure. Let's face San Fran in a few weeks.

Way to early for this type of praise. I was more encouraged by what they did against the Jets than the Chiefs and I'll get a better understanding when I see them play against Arizona and Houston. I think they are in the coming together stage and it's gonna take them half the season to really gel. Wood and Pears are still not 100% physically, too.

But damn, the early returns are encouraging.

GO BILLS!!!

Is it safe?... Is it safe?

You're talking to me?

Is it safe?

Is what safe?

Is it safe?

I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.

Is it safe?

Tell me what the "it" refers to.

Is it safe?

Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.

Is it safe?

No. It's not safe, it's... very dangerous, be careful.

Is it safe? I certainly hope nobody beats you up for saying it so it should be safe.. Is it realistic? Not yet, not even close. Were we one of the best last year? We led the league in fewest sacks, but is that a product of the offense? There is more to being a great line then not allowing sacks, it is pass blocking, run blocking, etc. Only time will tell, but it is too early for sure. Let's face San Fran in a few weeks.

How about fewest sacks and the 4th highest rushing average (ypc) last year?

Also, we have the highest team yards/carry (6.4) this year so far by 0.7 yards.

It is safe to say, until/if Fitz has another bad game...and then the "crappy offensive" performance will be a big part of Fitz problem for that day.

Pressure wasn't the reason Fitz threw picks in the first game.

You're talking to me?

Is it safe?

Is what safe?

Is it safe?

I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Greeaat movie - two of the best actors of all time :thumbsup:

You're talking to me?

Is it safe?

Is what safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Wow that is scary funny to me. something about running and diamonds eh?

One of those scenes i never forgot. Thanks for the visual!!

But to call us the best is way overstating the boys this early in the season I would like to think so though. This group has enough time together + Glenn now. and depth.

With Wood back ( a big deal in my mind ) i think they can have their way on the field for the most part most of the time.

But to call an O line The Best is hard to define. I have decided that they are the best in afc east if they continue to play as cohesive and confident as they did the Chiefs, this week against the Browns.

But boy they sure do look and sound the part right now don't they?