Lets not forget Choice

billsfan_34

IMO, Choice is a mediocrity.

I'll say it again… I wish the Bills had a big thumper to run behind that massive O-line.

I'd have been thrilled had the Bills signed Cedric Benson/Michael Bush/Mike Tolbert this offseason.

I was convinced Tolbert should've been a dark horse FA pickup. Thought it was possible at one point when he was sitting for along time without offers

SD ties, cheap, a new dynamic

Isn't Carolina his home though?

I was convinced Tolbert should've been a dark horse FA pickup. Thought it was possible at one point when he was sitting for along time without offers

SD ties, cheap, a new dynamic

Isn't Carolina his home though?

Yeah, actually that's almost the only explanation for him signing with the Panthers.

The Panthers already have Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams AND it was widely reported that Tolbert took less to sign with Carolina than to stay in San Diego.

The thing that frustrates me about Choice is that he isn't very decisive about hitting the hole at the right time. Luckily we have pretty good blocking to make up for it.

I, too, wish we had a powerback for certain situations. I was hoping Dickerson could kind of fill that role, but I'm not sure if that'll happen.

The thing that frustrates me about Choice is that he isn't very decisive about hitting the hole at the right time. Luckily we have pretty good blocking to make up for it.

I, too, wish we had a powerback for certain situations. I was hoping Dickerson could kind of fill that role, but I'm not sure if that'll happen.

I see fullbacks across the league yield nice returns on their 2-3 touches per game.

It keeps the defenses honest and having seen CMac with the ball in his hands, I'm not convinced that he couldn't do some good work in a jumbo set.