Lets not forget Choice

billsfan_34

The thing that frustrates me about Choice is that he isn't very decisive about hitting the hole at the right time. Luckily we have pretty good blocking to make up for it.

I, too, wish we had a powerback for certain situations. I was hoping Dickerson could kind of fill that role, but I'm not sure if that'll happen.

I was hoping for that out of Dickerson or even CMac as well. Let's just hope that Chan keeps running the ball and thinks of some new ways to get some of these guys involved. Of anything for a change of pace or pave the way and punish people. Say that 5 times fast.

IMO, Choice is a mediocrity.

I'll say it again… I wish the Bills had a big thumper to run behind that massive O-line.

I'd have been thrilled had the Bills signed Cedric Benson/Michael Bush/Mike Tolbert this offseason.

At the moment, you appear to be correct. T. Choice is a mediocre RB. However, more, and more he seems to be "choosing" NOT to stay that way.

Yup, T. Choice is improving, as is CJ Spiller. I can see the confidence growing with each successfull carry. A big, bruising Bettis-type would be nice, but I'm not so sure we don't have something equally valuable in this tandem.

I'm cautiosly optimistic about our ground attack.

Props to Choice!!!! When Spiller needed a blow Tashard came in and played really well. Good vision, patience, knew is assignments and really ran well. Job well done !

I liked the kid last season as well. I'm glad he is on the team. Won't bust the big ones like Spiller can, but he is a solid RB.