Seems pretty quiet around here

5 Wide

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Bills fans know how important this game is, in terms of a division title. Like myself, I think most fans are still contemplating if the Bills did enough this off season to take the division.

Will the LBers be able to stop the run or will they let the team down?

Will Wannstache really build a top ten defense? Lord knows that there is 100 million reasons that the defense should be very improved.

Will having only one decent WR limit the offense again this year. (SJ now hampered again with a groin injury)

Will that 3rd round reach for TJ Graham have any impact at all?

Will the rookie LT need a few weeks of playing time before he settles into an all pro form, or fall on his face?

Will Fitz be able improve his play despite the team around him not greatly improving?

Do the Bills have enough depth to survive if they have another year of rash injuries everywhere?

Will Chan Gailey call nothing but 4-5 WR sets and forget the run game again?

Will Bills fans see "the light of day"? Will they see that proverbial baby?

So many questions to be answered, all we can do is wait....

+1

I was invited to a friend's house to watch the game. I might just stay home and watch it with my dog. Too nervous. I might be too nervous until the Bills have won at least eight games in one season. I think that will happen this season, but that could take two months or more. :bag:

Young fella. I was 20 when it seemed like an eternity watching Norwood line up that last second kick in the 1991 Superbowl vs. the Giants.....gray hair started that next morning. Look in Rite Aid and Walgreen's sales flyers each Sunday for "Just For Men" hair products and stock up///you'll need it for the next 20 years as a Bills Fan.

This. Post. Rocks.

What he said.

Though truth to tell, Clairol works better.

Tell anyone who looks funny that you're buying it for your mother.

Do not under any circumstances imply that your purchase is for your wife, especially if you have a wife.

I'm a bit perplexed, it's less than 3 days from the start of the season and there seems to bit a lull in activity around here. In 3 days, a season most of us haven't been this optimistic about in over a decade is about to start and all there is to be seen is a bunch of tempered enthusiasm. A hated division rival, on the road, to open the year, and all anyone is saying is, "well we need to prove it first", "i'm optimistic about our chances", "we'll see about the matchups".... Has all the losing really slowed the pulse of the fan base this much? I for one am stoked and am soaking up as much of this lead-in to the game as possible. Not trying for a rally cry here or anything, i'm just ready to see a fight on Sunday. I wanna see the boys from upstate march down to Jersey and rip some respect out of the Meadowlands. I'm ready for the Bills to stop being a punchline or a charity case and ready to start watching some meaningful football in November and December. I want the Ralph to stop being just a good place to drink with your friends and go back to being hell on earth for opposing teams. The road to redemption starts on Sunday and I'm damn ready for it to begin.

Let's Friggen Go Buffalo.

I was thinking the same thing because I'm one of the guilty ones. The preseason performances of some players were a let down. I find myself timid for fear of another let down. Good post.

I share most of the angst expressed here. Including pre-season, we're 1-12 in our last 13 games, so I don't need to read the negative crap. I'm living it. Tomorrow, it starts all over again. While hopes are high, my doomshield is firmly in place.

Show me the baby!

I share most of the angst expressed here. Including pre-season, we're 1-12 in our last 13 games, so I don't need to read the negative crap. I'm living it. Tomorrow, it starts all over again. While hopes are high, my doomshield is firmly in place.

Show me the baby!

no were not, were 1-8 in the last 9 games....preseason games dont count...

im ok with your negativity, its deserved, but this season is not last season, and theres a reason preseason games DONT COUNT towards records or stats, because there !@#$ing preseason games!

Most Bills fans know how important this game is, in terms of a division title. Like myself, I think most fans are still contemplating if the Bills did enough this off season to take the division.

Will the LBers be able to stop the run or will they let the team down? The D against the run did good, it was the rest of the D that fell on its face

Will Wannstache really build a top ten defense? Lord knows that there is 100 million reasons that the defense should be very improved. Ranked #19 atm ,and looked more like worst. No pass rush, no secondary

Will having only one decent WR limit the offense again this year. (SJ now hampered again with a groin injury) a big yep!

Will that 3rd round reach for TJ Graham have any impact at all? tough to make plays from the INACTIVE list

Will the rookie LT need a few weeks of playing time before he settles into an all pro form, or fall on his face? Bright spot :worthy:

Will Fitz be able improve his play despite the team around him not greatly improving? a big NOPE. Fitzpasspick, Fitzhattrick, Fitztragic, Fitz sucked

Do the Bills have enough depth to survive if they have another year of rash injuries everywhere? doesn't look like it, FJ a sprained LCL, Donald Jones bad knee injury

Will Chan Gailey call nothing but 4-5 WR sets and forget the run game again? As poorly as Fitz played in the first half... it didn't stop Gailey from calling for pass plays in the 2nd....Spiller was only getting like 12.0 YPC, why run it?

Will Bills fans see "the light of day"? Will they see that proverbial baby? a big NO!!

So many questions to be answered, all we can do is wait....

Does Chan Gailey worry about injuries so much that he has his players practice in tutu's and leotards? Do they all not play in pads and walk around saying "don't touch me I'm a star" ?

Nobody, on the Bills looked ready to play in an NFL pro football game Sunday. ( Save Glenn, Spiller, Kelsay) Do these men need to play themselves into playing shape? Will it take a few games before they look even close to being ready?

At this point it looks like the Bills will be in the Matt Barkley sweepstakes for that #1 overall pick :bag:

This. Post. Rocks.

What he said.

Though truth to tell, Clairol works better.

Tell anyone who looks funny that you're buying it for your mother.

Do not under any circumstances imply that your purchase is for your wife, especially if you have a wife.

Good advice you gave him as well.