Jets working out Derek Haggan

Tom stahl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may seem a little naive but I would be interested to know how players look at something like this. Hagan may well have been told by the Bills there is a decent chance we want you back. He is likely not going to tell the Jets a thing unless and until they sign him to a contract that makes it guaranteed for the year (if he chooses to take that one-time only option). Working him out is one thing, and Hagan is very likely better than their #4 or #5 WR. If I were the Jets I would probably sign him and then pick his brain, although I have my doubts as to what exactly he can help with and if the Bills know what little he knows they may change something up just to !@#$ with the Jets.

Bills needed the player, signed him and he started. Hagan will neither sign or start

and Hagan giving away our secrets ? Like what "running the same offense as last year, Freds good, tight end is big, Stevie Johnson has averaged 80 yards a game versus Revis the last three games" ...okay thanks for coming in we'll be in touch

Edited by CardinalScotts

Frankly, id be hesitant to sign a guy that spills everything unless I'm cutting him FAST. If he tells you our secrets, he's going to spill yours next.

I don't think there are too many players (or people for that matter) who get cut and are told they don't want you around anymore because you are not good enough will feel any sense of loyalty to said cutter.