Jets working out Derek Haggan

Tom stahl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Ryan: "Derek, can you tell me anything about the Bills' game plan this Sunday?"

Derek Hagan: "Yeah - you won't score, and your quarterbacks are gonna get killed."

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

LOL, I can only hope :thumbsup:

I always wonder whether such a strategy is ever effective. It's certainly plausible. Keep your mouth shut Derek!

Lawyer Milloy says hi. Although he was picked up for more than the gameplan, his gameplan advantage definitely contributed to the 31-0 drubbing.

I remember for about 2 years, we signed and re-signed Joe Klopfenstein...it might have been an NFL record for the most times one player was cut and re-sgined by one team over two seasons....it was during the Jauron years...I think DJ wanted to pick his brain to see if he knew anything about the Bills playbook...cuz the offensive coaching staff was clueless! :rolleyes:

Edited by Buftex

@dhagan80 Now I have officially signed back with DA Raiders!!!!! Can't wait to put that silver and black back on!!!! #Raiders

Dang, I was hoping he would have signed with the Jets and drop a TD pass in the EZ Sunday like did for us against the Lions last Thursday.

Really, I wish him the best unless we play the Raiders in the Super Bowl this year.

Edited by reddogblitz

Dang, I was hoping he would have signed with the Jets and drop a TD pass in the EZ Sunday like did for us against the Lions last Thursday.

Really, I wish him the best unless we play the Raiders in the Super Bowl this year.

Tannehill, is that you? :w00t:

I remember for about 2 years, we signed and re-signed Joe Klopfenstein...it might have been an NFL record for the most times one player was cut and re-sgined by one team over two seasons....it was during the Jauron years...I think DJ wanted to pick his brain to see if he knew anything about the Bills playbook...cuz the offensive coaching staff was clueless! :rolleyes:

Well played