Will Chan spring the no huddle on the Jets.

Tom stahl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Jets are not as good as they think they are and Im confident we're going to get some turnovers. For that reason, I'd like to see us run a very conservative game plan that focuses on the ground game.

I hope we run the hell out of the ball. For this to happen I think Fitz will need to audible into running plays. Chan's penchant for calling passing plays on first down drives me up the wall sometimes.

Yeah, Chan needs to get some therapy for his passing fetish...we have arguably the best RB tandem in the league and an Oline that can bust open some holes....we also have a D that should be able to be a strength instead of a liability....we need to RUN THE BALL.

I think it would be cool if we spring the no huddle i mean we scored 21 points on the Pats before the first quarter was over. Would be nice surprise imo.

I hope not...They stunk up the joint three weeks ago...This team needs to Run the Football....and Run MORE of it......They have two weapons on that side of the offense and they need to use that...