Ralph [was] in the hospital

kasper13

I can't believe the absolute disgusting things that were posted earlier. To those of you who did, you are pathetic and you know who you are. I don't care how "cheap" you think Mr. Wilson was/is/has been/will be, there is no excuse for that sh*t. You are the same kind stupid people who trashed McKelvin's lawn after the New England game a few years back. Absolutely classless. You make us all look bad.

Get well Mr. Wilson. Any health complication at 93 can be serious. My great aunt went into a hospital with a"minor infection" and she never came out. Hopefully he will be released soon and ready to watch some football with the rest of us!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. It's been very quiet regarding Ralph Wilson's progress. Given his age, I'm going to guess he's got pneumonia or a bladder infection. Some sort of update would be nice. Silence is worrisome.

I agree. I'm betting bladder infection.

All I know is my grandmother was healthy and got a little cut on her hand. A week later she died from the infection. My point is a little thing to you or me could be fatal for someone in advanced years. Maybe with all the money he has he can call out all the stops. I think when ralph goes, the bills are not very far behind. I am a bills fan. If the bills leave I don't think I could migrate to another team. Long live (the) ralph.

Being an Aid in a hospital ER and going to nursing school I can say that bladder infection may not be as common as you think. At that age pneumonia or any plain ol' infection would be more likely and be just as serious. I don't have a good feeling about this...

All I know is my grandmother was healthy and got a little cut on her hand. A week later she died from the infection. My point is a little thing to you or me could be fatal for someone in advanced years. Maybe with all the money he has he can call out all the stops. I think when ralph goes, the bills are not very far behind. I am a bills fan. If the bills leave I don't think I could migrate to another team. Long live (the) ralph.

Being an Aid in a hospital ER and going to nursing school I can say that bladder infection may not be as common as you think. At that age pneumonia or any plain ol' infection would be more likely and be just as serious. I don't have a good feeling about this...

A future fellow Focker? :thumbsup:

I agree. It's been very quiet regarding Ralph Wilson's progress. Given his age, I'm going to guess he's got pneumonia or a bladder infection. Some sort of update would be nice. Silence is worrisome.

If he get's pneumonia it's all over. Elderly folk, especially a 93 year old, rarely recover from pneumonia. I've lost some relatives that way.

Luckily, I have heard no mention of that though. What they have said is he has a "minor infection". Of course we all know that at his age, nothing is minor, the long hospital stay is evidence of that.

He is a private man.

I believe his wife was at the Bills event Friday. I would think if it was life threatening at that time, she would be in Michigan.

Regardless, may he have a nice recovery and the hottest nurses.

When I think of what the nurses in a Detroit hospital must look like, "hot" isn't the word that comes to mind...