Bills Release Merriman!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a shame that you weren't endowed with even a modicum of the class the men you are tearing into have. This team, it's reputation, and the entirety of Western New York are better served by your absence. Show some respect. Your parents should have taught you better manners. If they tried, you should have listened.

This thread has increased my ignore list by about 33%

What a yawn!

This is absolutely no surprise!!!!

Merriman is done and the Bills were not going to keep two useless substitute pass rushers who make about $5 million per year (Kelsay and Merriman)

Merriman was clueless against Minnesota. He looked lost and slow. Goodbye.

Kelsay was equally clueless, but he was slightly quicker getting to the pile after the play ended. Why they keep Kelsay is a complete mystery? He has no beneficial impact on the defense at all. In fact, just the opposite. Opposing offenses just load up and pad their stats when Kelsay is in the game.

I won't consider the Bills defense as a serious threat until the coaches and management get rid of Kelsay. (throw in McKelvin too!)

:thumbsup:

That entire post is a giant pile of stank-ass garbage.

Nobody here wants to read your pig-ignorant personal crap about a former Buffalo Bill who you've never so much as even met.

Why don't you take your mindless trash to another forum where it will be tolerated.....

Simon, under what circumstances have you met Shawne Merriman? You're the one getting "personal" about a post that was never directed at you.

"A former Buffalo Bill who you've never so much as met?" :lol:

How about a former Charger who had a rep around town for being a real a***ole.

You act like the guy was with us for ten frickin' years! -Merriman came here hurt, and pretty much remained that way the whole time!

Anyone can make noise, and act interested when it serves their purpose. IMO, We were never more than a paycheck for a guy who had little in the way of options at the time.

Either way, -I have ZERO interest in trading barbs with anyone over a guy like that. I just hope one day you get to see Merriman for what he really is.

Simon, under what circumstances have you met Shawne Merriman? You're the one getting "personal" about a post that was never directed at you.

You act like the guy was with us for ten frickin' years! -Merriman came here hurt, and pretty much remained that way the whole time!

Anyone can make noise, and act interested when it serves their purpose. IMO, We were never more than a paycheck for a guy who had little in the way of options at the time.

Either way, -I have ZERO interest in trading barbs with anyone over a guy like that. I just hope one day you get to see Merriman for what he really is.

Social cues. You should google that.

GO BILLS!!!

Didn't see this coming and IMHO it's a mistake. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite the Bills in the ass.

Have not heard from you yet regarding our wager. Please contact so I can send you the information needed for your check and where it should be sent.

Thank you.

Have not heard from you yet regarding our wager. Please contact so I can send you the information needed for your check and where it should be sent.

Thank you.

I was on a cruise until yesterday and had intermittent internet access. I figured you'd have PM'd me by now. So, PM me and the money will be on the way, whether from me or another guy I made a $50 bet that I will likely win (that at least one from among Kyle Moore, Scott McKillop, or Fendi Onobun makes the team).

Didn't see this coming and IMHO it's a mistake. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite the Bills in the ass.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I was on a cruise until yesterday and had intermittent internet access. I figured you'd have PM'd me by now. So, PM me and the money will be on the way, whether from me or another guy I made a $50 bet that I will likely win (that at least one from among Kyle Moore, Scott McKillop, or Fendi Onobun makes the team).

You are a complete dick.