Where has Easley been?

About half way down the first page.

Thank u sorry for same type thread

I'm sensing a cut as well. At this point, I can't see the bills keeping him over Roosevelt

Totally agree Roosevelt is out playing him and has a great presence out there.....plus its fun to cheer for the local guy

isnt that an Eagles song djp?

Easely just hasn't made it and he is not PS eligible, which sucks because i still have hope. But not enough time and only so spots open.

He has made some pretty catches at camp i heard. But inconsistent and poor route running.

Thank good ness TJ is making such good progress and Jones is starting to show up.

I had a dream last night (not joking) that Easley was running routes like a mad man and getting behind the defense consistently. The commentator even mentioned it, after he beat his man right off the line and had a good 7 feet on his defender. But Tyler Pigpen still through the interception lol. Hopefully it's a premonition.

I had a dream last night (not joking) that Easley was running routes like a mad man and getting behind the defense consistently. The commentator even mentioned it, after he beat his man right off the line and had a good 7 feet on his defender. But Tyler Pigpen still through the interception lol. Hopefully it's a premonition.

You need a companion.

Easely just hasn't made it and he is not PS eligible, which sucks because i still have hope. But not enough time and only so spots open.

He has made some pretty catches at camp i heard. But inconsistent and poor route running. Thank good ness TJ is making such good progress and Jones is starting to show up.

Why is he not PS eligible? He's never made the roster. I thought u had to dress for so many games.

Unless he shows up in the next preseason game I honestly don't see him making it on the final roster. The dude has shown nothing that makes me think he can contribute at an NFL level or stay healthy.

Jones, Haggan, Roosevelt, Stevie, TJ, and Nelson as the WR's

I will say one thing about WRs from a fans perspective. Just because they don't appear on the statsheet doesn't mean they're doing a poor job on the field. Maybe a WR is getting open and the QB doesn't look his way.

Aiken, Hagan, Easley and Sessions have zero receptions so far, doesn't mean they're doing a bad job.

He has made some pretty catches at camp i heard. But inconsistent and poor route running.

Thank good ness TJ is making such good progress and Jones is starting to show up.

I tried singing these lyrics to "take it easy" but they just don't fit...

I dont believe its true....

I have seen numerous references to the rules.

There is conflicting info on the IR list.....When on the IR list you are prohibited from being part of the team in any way

Last year Easily was reported as being on the IR...but technically he likely wasnt placed on the Ir because the issue was NOT FOOTBALL RELATED due to a heart issue.

Under the rules he shouldnt have gone the Ir but something else...thus because its a non football related injury or illness thos year would not count against him.

If the Bills didnt do that...i bet they can get a league waiver for him given his circumstance because the issue with his heart prevented him from playing in 2011.