Signature abuse...

SDS

One of the great features of our forums is that we keep the topics tidy by not allowing obnoxious images in signatures. Unfortunately, many miss the point of this and include personal manifestos and obnoxiously large text. Really, no one needs to see 25 lines of text or your 20 point font quips 100x a day.

So, I've made signatures a max of 5 lines (this could be negotiable 1-2 lines either way, and I have disabled the size tag.

Now get off my lawn you whippersnappers!

One of the great features of our forums is that we keep the topics tidy by not allowing obnoxious images in signatures. Unfortunately, many miss the point of this and include personal manifestos and obnoxiously large text. Really, no one needs to see 25 lines of text or your 20 point font quips 100x a day.

So, I've made signatures a max of 5 lines (this could be negotiable 1-2 lines either way, and I have disabled the size tag.

Now get off my lawn you whippersnappers!

Good decision. If more posters were like me, well this would be a perfect forum.

J/k

Unfortunately, that change necessitates revisions by those of us who didn't abuse the policy and were actually making our signatures smaller.

Let us know when you get people to learn how to use the tags, by the way...lol

Unfortunately, that change necessitates revisions by those of us who didn't abuse the policy and were actually making our signatures smaller.

Let us know when you get people to learn how to use the tags, by the way...lol

Collateral damage...

It will be a battle on tags. Look for the auto-bot to start complaining soon. :) If people don't actually tag content, I may just disable the feature or restrict it to moderators for things like draft and game day threads.