Fitz watches the Bachelor with his wife

Always been a huge fan of Fitz as a person and of his effort, but not of his quarterbacking. I am a little bigger of a fan now, I watch with my wife also, not as big a fan as she is, but I enjoy it. It doesn't make you less of a man if you watch, just less of a man if you can't admit it.

I'm pretty sure that if you are married, you have at one point in time watched The Bachelor with your wife. They may as well make it part of the vows, To have and to hold, to watch The Bachelor, in sickness and in health.

I'm pretty sure that if you are married, you have at one point in time watched The Bachelor with your wife. They may as well make it part of the vows, To have and to hold, to watch The Bachelor, in sickness and in health.

Luckily my wife hates show like the Bachelor(ette). Now Breaking Bad, that's another story.

PTR

Nope. I leave the room. My wife won't watch it with me in the room, because I can't refrain from commenting how damn stupid the show is, and how idiotic the people on the show are. So no, never watched more than 10 minutes of it.

I read Greg Bauch's recap's on the WGR website the next day. I have no stomach to actually watch the bachelor and even less to know anything about it, but those recaps he does are hilarious. Reading a play by play of the bachelor from someone who hates it so much is must read material for me.

I've watched the Bachelor, the Bachelorette and about 5,000 Lifetime movies with my wife ... it's part of the role of husband.

Yes...afterall, my wife joins me in the living room all day on Sundays even though she is not really into football that much. She also "understands" that I need to watch every single Syracuse basketball game. I think I owe it to her to watch a few "fem" shows such as The Biggest Loser and Real Houswives of New Jersey. Part of the deal....

The bachelor is actually ok to watch . I mean who would not want to be him? Have 20(i think) hot woman all trying to get with you. He even gets to sleep with some of them. girls, especially single ones, love it. I passively watched it due to a girl i was hanging out with liked it.

And as others pointed out, he is watching it with his wife. Sounds to me like a healthy relationship.

The bachelor is actually ok to watch . I mean who would not want to be him? Have 20(i think) hot woman all trying to get with you. He even gets to sleep with some of them. girls, especially single ones, love it. I passively watched it due to a girl i was hanging out with liked it.

And as others pointed out, he is watching it with his wife. Sounds to me like a healthy relationship.

Thats funny.

Not I. Although I did have to sit through a seemingly endless barrage of The OC, Real Housewives, & as I type this, Trueblood (although at least this one has some T & A.)