Singer Randy Travis arrested driving nekkid - Caption this

It doesn't say anything about charges for public nekkidness - I guess that's OK in Texas now.

He wasn't public... How did he know he was gonna wreck? ;-)

Anyway... Supposedly another big charge is that he threatened to shoot and kill a trooper... That can get him 10 years and/or $10,000 fine on the felony retaliation rap. I suppose a half decent lawyer would get him off that on the grounds he was blitzed out of his mind... But, that is admiting he was out of it driving. I wonder how they gotta prove this retaliation? If it is just one cop? Take their word for it? How do they know they weren't just making it up to box him into a DUI rap? Tape, audio/video, or another trooper as witness?

"A Pontiac Trans Am registered to Travis, 53, had driven off a road west of Tioga around midnight Tuesday..."

that just completes the picture.

LoL... Exactly, when was the last year they made a Trans Am/Firebird... 2002?

He wasn't public... How did he know he was gonna wreck? ;-)

Anyway... Supposedly another big charge is that he threatened to shoot and kill a trooper... That can get him 10 years and/or $10,000 fine on the felony retaliation rap. I suppose a half decent lawyer would get him off that on the grounds he was blitzed out of his mind... But, that is admiting he was out of it driving. I wonder how they gotta prove this retaliation? If it is just one cop? Take their word for it? How do they know they weren't just making it up to box him into a DUI rap? Tape, audio/video, or another trooper as witness?

LoL... Exactly, when was the last year they made a Trans Am/Firebird... 2002?

I saw a report on the tube that he was driving a 1988.

Is this going to make him an even bigger country singer now? Does it give him more "Country Cred" like the way Rappers get 'Street Cred" for going to jail for weapons/drug charges?

It will at least give him an album's worth of new material. "She's fat & happy, while I'm drunk & nekkid."

PTR