This just in from Jets camp

Considering Schotty Jr. got canned last year because his system was "too difficult" for Sanchez to grasp and now a CB is claiming he's the team's 2nd best WR; i'm assuming this offense is REALLY REALLY dummied down for these guys.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

Cromartie's antics aside, the Jets are going to try to run the hell out of the ball in Week One. Wannstedt already knows it.

Think about it: Jets have OL issues, a brewing QB controversy, and not exactly what you would call an imposing cast of WRs. Rex sees the D line Buffalo has built and does not want to put either Sanchise or Tebow in a position to be pummeled.

Buffalo's run defense will be tested early and often.

Cromartie's antics aside, the Jets are going to try to run the hell out of the ball in Week One. Wannstedt already knows it.

Think about it: Jets have OL issues, a brewing QB controversy, and not exactly what you would call an imposing cast of WRs. Rex sees the D line Buffalo has built and does not want to put either Sanchise or Tebow in a position to be pummeled.

Marcel and Kyle say to the Jets RB's "come to papa"

Yes, let's talk a bunch of trash while we haven't proven anything on the field.

Seriously. Talk Trash about the Jets after the opener. As of right now, the Bills haven't beaten them in awhile.

Edited by jeremy2020

Seriously. Talk Trash about the Jets after the opener. As of right now, the Bills haven't beaten them in awhile.

Right. I don't get the arrogance or the disdain for the Jets. They've been kicking the crap out of us regularly and they've had recent post-season success. Maybe they will fall off the cliff this year, but they have a tough D and they know how to win, so I doubt it. (I'd be happy to see it, don't get me wrong.) Either way, I wouldn't talk trash until it actually happened.

Edited by Last Guy on the Bench

Agreed. Haven't they been successful running the ball against us for the past few games? I believe 200+ yards/game has been surrendered by the beleaguered bills front 7. I sure hope the paper view translates to the field.

Agreed. Haven't they been successful running the ball against us for the past few games? I believe 200+ yards/game has been surrendered by the beleaguered bills front 7. I sure hope the paper view translates to the field.

They have had some changes at RB haven't they? I might just be having a brain meltdown from so much football...

They have beatun us handidly several times, but we've had a crap defense for so long. Our last excellent defense was under "Son of Bum" Phillips that is.

If we live up to the hype, they won't have such an easy time. We have much better field position, vs one of the worst in the NFL and we have a slug fest.

I can see Freddy having a big game, and Stevie beating Revis once for a TD. We also get one Int from George taken back to the house due to the closing interior pocket by Marcel and Kyle. Sanchez can't handle it, and he throws off the wrong foot to whoever, and we are screaming at the top of our lungs.

Anyone like that picture?

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=8219686&city=newyork

Cromartie says he is the Jets second best reciever and after looking at their roster he is probably right.

And now....THIS from Jets camp:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/08/02/tim-tebow-jets-camp.ap/index.html?sct=nfl_t2_a3

The Bills defense is quaking in their boots they is....oh yes....the thought of having to tackle Tebow is making 'em shake.....

:devil:

I heard on ESPN Radio this morning that Quentin Coples was struggling greatly and that DeVito (whoever that is), will remain the current starter until Coples, "figures it out".

But, the Jets say, this is not a demotion or anything like that......Noooooo

:blink: